PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy used Moomba

dick02
03-22-2003, 09:43 PM
I was looking at buying a moomba, but was going to buy a used one because they seem much cheaper. Where would you recommend that I look for used boats? All I can find so far is flipsell.com. Also have you used boat owners out there had good experiences. Thanks for the help! -David Dick

03-23-2003, 10:49 AM
Try Ray at Performance Boats in Boonsboro, Maryland. Last year, although he did not have any used boats in stock, he put me in contact with a customer of his who was looking to trade up. We made a deal and I drove to West Virginia from New Hampshire. As a matter of fact, I went down to Ray's shop yesterday to pick up a wakeboard tower that 2 local dealers here in NH said didn't exist. To me 16 hours in a car is a small price to pay to be treated right.
Ray is the best I've talked to. He knows the boats.He may again know what boats are available. He deals strictly with Moomba and Supra. My local dealers primarily deal in I/O's, with performance ski boats being an afterthought. I will not hesitate to work with him again when my kids are out of college and Daddy needs a new Mobius LSV. Moomba is well represented by Performance Boats. His number is 301-582-4127.
Good luck!

MartyC
03-24-2003, 10:02 AM
Try boattrader.com

jburnside
03-24-2003, 10:37 AM
I have seen a lot of nice used boats on www.traderonline.com

Good luck in your search!