PDA

View Full Version : winterizing rates

DOCDRS
11-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Basic Winterization
Winterize engine per manufacturer’s recommendation Drain and flush engine with non-toxic antifreeze Fog engine (if required) Add fuel stabilizer
Check Gear oil or Transmission Fluid Lubricate all external grease fittings Disconnect Battery Spray corrosion guard on electrical connectors 36 point inspection
Spring commission service Charge, load test battery as required Start and Run and system check in spring

All for a low fee of $400
Where are you going to keep your boat safe and secure?
1. 2. 3. 4.
Multiple storage options Secure yards Trained and certified staff Seven-day a week accessibility.
Deluxe winterization
Includes Basic services, plus:
· Change engine oil and filter · Change transmission filter if applicable · Remove stern drive check alignment · Service u-joints · Check and grease gimbal bearing · Pressure Test drive · Torque gimbal ring · Inspect bellows · Remove prop(s) and inspect and grease shaft · Passport Cottage Pick-up and Delivery

All for a low fee of $825

I may have just found my retirement job

T100
11-08-2011, 07:16 PM
Doc, you are bang on!

KSmith
11-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Most of the items listed for Deluxe are for I/O and not applicable to DD or VD... but DAMN!

Actually I'm not overly surprised based on my winterization pricing research I did awhile back