PDA

View Full Version : Pay Pal help

moombadaze
10-13-2011, 08:20 PM
about 3 months ago I ordered something from a vendor, recieved 1/2 of my order, emailed/texted/called them right away with what happened, been emailing just about every week since and those were all answered but my last email has gone unanswered. Order was a couple hundred dollars.

what can I do about getting 1/2 my money back for the product i did not recieve?

never had any issues of this type so I really have no idea what to do.

thanks

wolfeman131
10-13-2011, 08:42 PM
I don't use PayPal often, so others may have better advice/answers. If your PayPal is linked to a credit card, then you might be able to dispute the charges. If it's linked to your bank account you may be SOL.

If this relates to a boat product, you can always post your displeasure and mention the vendor by name here. It would be my last resort, but one you might have to consider.

mmandley
10-14-2011, 09:28 AM
Dam Stacy im disapointed in you bro. You should know by now you could have came to me and i would get you fixed right up. Pat emailed me about this problem. PM me or email me at my address in my sig. Im sure this was an over site due to other issues going on. I will get ya squared away bro.

sandm
10-14-2011, 10:43 AM
if emailing the vendor has not brought you any results, you have 2 choices-

if you paid by credit card through paypal(ALWAYS DO), then just call your credit card company. they will open up a dispute and take care of it from there. you will get your products or cash back almost all the time.
if you paid by bank account(NEVER DO), you have to open a dispute with paypal. they will freeze the amount of the dispute if the seller has funds in his paypal account. if he does not, then you are at the mercy of the vendor. any future money through them will be frozen, but most just open up a new paypal account.

hope it's a standup vendor that takes care of you, and if not, post up who it is if you don't get a resolution so it doesn't happen to anyone else.. heck, I'd still post up the whole story for the rest of us. the world lives on customer service and there are way too many places looking for your money today.
my guess is if mike is involved, I can think of a couple of vendors that might be the issue. one would be a huge surprise, the other would not ;)

mmandley
10-14-2011, 12:07 PM
What chu trying to say Willis? Lol

All good it's all good

wolfeman131
10-14-2011, 12:59 PM
my guess is if mike is involved, I can think of a couple of vendors that might be the issue. one would be a huge surprise, the other would not ;)

You might be surprised to HEAR which one it is.

But, I know that with Mike's involvement this will be taken care of ASAP.

sandm
10-14-2011, 01:15 PM
that would surprise me..

hope it gets taken care of. as a vendor/seller of wares, word of mouth is one of the best ways to build a business and one of the best ways to see your business go down in a ball of flames....

as they say, most people tell one with good service, and 10 with bad..

KG's Supra24
10-14-2011, 04:08 PM
You might be surprised to HEAR which one it is.

But, I know that with Mike's involvement this will be taken care of ASAP.

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/victoroancea/victoroancea1005/victoroancea100500023/7024081-the-last-piece-of-a-puzzle-game-details.jpg

moombadaze
10-14-2011, 05:45 PM
thanks for the suggestions

never said it was boat related

Mike- thanks for the text messages-sorry I missed your call, had a customer that just would not go away right then, I'll give you a shout sometime

maxpower220
10-14-2011, 06:28 PM
You should paypal me some money. I will check to see if your paypal is working properly. If I don't get the money, then I will let you know and you can try again by sending more money. Eventually, we should be able to determine if you are having a paypal issue.

You can "gift" me $1000 or so, just to make sure that it works.

mmandley
10-14-2011, 07:42 PM
You should paypal me some money. I will check to see if your paypal is working properly. If I don't get the money, then I will let you know and you can try again by sending more money. Eventually, we should be able to determine if you are having a paypal issue.

You can "gift" me $1000 or so, just to make sure that it works.

HAHAHA thats funny LOL

Update to Moombadaze, and everyone.

The issue is handled the missing items were air mailed today and some free stuff was added to ease the frustration.