PDA

View Full Version : Me presento

jalr
10-12-2011, 02:53 PM
No sé si es costumbre presentarse en este foro, ni siquiera sé si es el lugar adecuado, pero bueno.
Soy aficionado al esquí náutico desde bien niño, y he ido arrastrando a este bello deporte a algunos de los que he tenido más cerca.
Llevo varios años leyendo este foro (mediante el traductor google), y me he decidido a registrarme. Gracias al foro he podido resolver algún problema, por lo que estoy muy agradecido.
Esquio con mi familia en España en un bonito lago a algo más de una hora de casa, y desde 2007 disfruto de una magnífica Moomba Outback.
Saludos a todos, nos vemos.

KG's Supra24
10-12-2011, 03:36 PM
This is how I got through spanish class (freetranslation.com) so I'll perform some magic here for you ...

"I do not know if is custom to be presented in this forum, not even I know if is the adequate, but good place. I am a fan to the water skiing since well boy, and I have gone dragging to this beautiful sport to some of the ones that I have had more close. I carry various years reading this forum (by means of the translating one google), and I have me determined to register me. Thanks to the forum I have been able to resolve some problem, for which I am very thanked. I ski with my family in Spain in a pretty lake to slightly more than an hour of house, and since 2007 I enjoy a magnificent one Moomba Outback. Greetings to all, we see us."

^ It's not perfect but appears to work. Forum provides alot of useful info!! Post some pics of your boat and lake in Spain, if possible.

jalr
10-12-2011, 03:52 PM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_NZ1X4mzeEUE/Rxk4NO7VXWI/AAAAAAAAADU/MIDY8gXnFaM/s400/2007_0602cumplejorgebea0036.JPGforo.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dexMKpfxFUg/TkGV2jzqp-I/AAAAAAAAA_M/ZRcb1Mp6dko/s400/A%2BRibarroja%2B7-8-2011%2B016.JPG
A ver si hay suerte y se ven estas fotos. Si no se ven directamente, tal vez se vean pinchando en el enlace, de todos modos, en mi firma consta la dirección de mi blog, y allí hay bastante material gráfico.
Es un placer departir con vosotros.

jmvotto
10-12-2011, 04:01 PM
"Let's see if we are lucky and you see these photos. If not directly, you may see by clicking on the link, anyway, in my signature has the address of my blog, and there are quite graphic material.
It is a pleasure to converse with you."

wow i can speak spanish to, welcome

newty
10-12-2011, 04:11 PM
Awesome pictures! Nice Outback! Welcome to the Forum.

KG's Supra24
10-12-2011, 04:28 PM
There are some pretty neat pics on your blog!! Different scenery.

KSmith
10-12-2011, 05:05 PM
Okay, I really want a clock and bell tower in Allatoon lake, that is just too cool, what a great idea, the bells can toll at noon for lunch and every 30 minutes past the hour to ring in beer-thirty

jalr
10-14-2011, 01:29 PM
Agradezco vuestra acogida, más teniendo en cuenta las dificultades del idioma

wolfeman131
10-14-2011, 02:00 PM
Agradezco vuestra acogida, más teniendo en cuenta las dificultades del idioma

KG, translation please.

KG's Supra24
10-14-2011, 03:06 PM
"I thank your reception, more keeping in mind the difficulties of the language"

viking
10-15-2011, 09:56 PM
Welcome to the forum. Great Boat isn't it?
Post more pics as you get them. Can you boat year round in Spain?

And KG.....that freetranslation.com is awesome.

jalr
10-27-2011, 03:45 PM
No termino de entender la pregunta vikingo. El barco está en España todo el año, como yo. Soy español y vivo en España.
Y bueno, la verdad es que estamos encantados con la Outback. Acabo de prepararla para pasar el invierno, y ya cuento los días hasta la próxima temporada.

dusty2221
10-27-2011, 03:56 PM
I do not quite understand the question Vikings. The boat is in Spain all year round, like me. I am Spanish and I live in Spain.
Well, the truth is that we are delighted with the Outback. I just prepare for the winter, and I count the days until next season.

My turn! There you go Viking!

Jalr- Viking was asking if you guess have a year long season if if you have to winterize.

jalr
10-30-2011, 08:16 AM
Esto es un poco largo de explicar, pero allá voy: Desde nuestra ciudad, (Zaragoza) podemos acudir a varios lagos relativamente cercanos. De estos lagos, solo uno se congela parcialmente en invierno, así que podemos esquiar todo el año, en el lugar más cálido, ráramente hiela en inviero, y es normal tener dias con 15 a 20º celsius en invierno, pero como somos algo comodones, nuestra temporada abarca de marzo a octubre ambos incluidos, ya que en estas fechas es agradable estar al aire libre y bañarse sin traje de neopreno.

BensonWdby
10-30-2011, 10:20 AM
jalr - This is what our guys are using for translation:

http://translate.google.com/#en|es|

jalr - Esto es lo que nuestros chicos están utilizando para la traducción

http://translate.google.com/#es|en|

"This is a bit long to explain, but here goes: From our city (Zaragoza), we see several relatively nearby lakes. Of these lakes, only one partially freeze in winter, so we can ski all year, in the warmest place, rarely freezes in winter you, and it is normal to have days with 15 to 20 degrees Celsius in winter, but as we are somewhat easygoing, our season runs from March to October inclusive, since in these days it's nice to be outdoors and swim without a wetsuit."