PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Mobius LS

zlloyd1
10-03-2011, 09:07 PM
2005 Mobius LS 150 hours. Comes with factory hard ballast tank under back seat and factory ballast bag in walk-thru. Boat is in overall good condition with only normal wear. This was my first boat and will definitely not be my last Moomba, we have wakeboarded, tubed, slalomed and even surfed a little behind this boat. Boat come with Rad-a-Cage fold down tower and bimini. Also comes with galvanized single-axle trailer. Asking $24k OBO. Feel free to call or text any questions to Zach @ (912)281-3651 or leave PM here. Boat is located in Southeast Georgia and test drives can be scheduled without problem with proper notice. Again $24k or best offer, call or text anytime for more and better pics.12362

zlloyd1
10-10-2011, 04:42 PM
$22,000 or best offer

zlloyd1
10-19-2011, 05:11 PM
Bump for $20,000

E4NASH
10-19-2011, 05:20 PM
That's cheap brother! I unloaded my '05 LS in August for $23,500. I put it on onlyinboards.com and it was sold in under a month! I had it listed for 25k. If you don't HAVE to sell it right now maybe you should wait for the spring and get a little more for it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsinger
10-19-2011, 08:57 PM
That's cheap brother! I unloaded my '05 LS in August for $23,500. I put it on onlyinboards.com and it was sold in under a month! I had it listed for 25k. If you don't HAVE to sell it right now maybe you should wait for the spring and get a little more for it...

What he said, but keep dropping your price, and I could be tempted take a 2 day drive and get a second boat. If not onlyinboards, throw it on ebay. Good luck.

zlloyd1
10-20-2011, 06:34 PM
I don't have to sell it right now but was hoping to unload it and have a few months to settle on a new or new-to-me boat. I have it listed locally also but inboards are a tough sell around here (mine is probably 1 of 5 in the county). Was thinking I would try onlyinboards in a week or two and list it back at 24k. E4NASH -- just curious what package did u purchase on onlyinboards.com, did it make a big difference paying for a 'premium' to get more exposure or not? and RSINGER -- make me a good offer and I could make it a 1 day drive and meet ya halfway haha:wink:

E4NASH
11-11-2011, 07:07 PM
I don't have to sell it right now but was hoping to unload it and have a few months to settle on a new or new-to-me boat. I have it listed locally also but inboards are a tough sell around here (mine is probably 1 of 5 in the county). Was thinking I would try onlyinboards in a week or two and list it back at 24k. E4NASH -- just curious what package did u purchase on onlyinboards.com, did it make a big difference paying for a 'premium' to get more exposure or not? and RSINGER -- make me a good offer and I could make it a 1 day drive and meet ya halfway haha:wink:

Sorry for the late reply...I went with the premium listing for $24.95. I don't know if premium made too much of a difference or not. I think it allowed me to upload more pictures and that's went with it. I got several calls on it. Whenever I sell the next boat I will list it there again.