PDA

View Full Version : 2009 outback v for sale jacksonville, fl $32,500

spoon03
09-30-2011, 10:58 AM
Smiles and tears...... I have a new baby on the way.....Obviously my driver will not be able to perform her duties anymore.... After 25 years of boating, I guess I'm going to have to give it up...Can't pay for a boat and let it sit in the garage...I bought her to use her, and if I can't use her, I have to let her go. Sad day:cry:

She is in Immaculate condition.... Garage kept....139.5 hours...Rockford Fosgate Tantrum tower speakers....In addition to the Kicker amp and Kenwood system, I have added a 750 watt 3 channel Clarion amp. 750's in the rear locker and I still have to 400s to go with her. Call me with any questions.. Asking $32,500

Lance
904-535-8474

wolfeman131
09-30-2011, 11:08 AM
Smiles and tears

agree & hoping the best for you & your family!

kaneboats
09-30-2011, 01:48 PM
I have never bought into this line of thinking. In a year you will be looking for a boat again. Best of luck to you but you may want to think this one all the way through. I may be making more frequent trips to J-ville now that I have a cousin over there (who just had a baby but is not selling her boat). I'll let everyone on here know when I'm headed over there. We can try to get you a pull when your schedule works out. Good luck to you! Nice looking boat by the way.

zegm
09-30-2011, 04:30 PM
Smiles and tears...... I have a new baby on the way.....Obviously my driver will not be able to perform her duties anymore.... After 25 years of boating, I guess I'm going to have to give it up...Can't pay for a boat and let it sit in the garage...I bought her to use her, and if I can't use her, I have to let her go. Sad day:cry:

She is in Immaculate condition.... Garage kept....139.5 hours...Rockford Fosgate Tantrum tower speakers....In addition to the Kicker amp and Kenwood system, I have added a 750 watt 3 channel Clarion amp. 750's in the rear locker and I still have to 400s to go with her. Call me with any questions.. Asking $32,500

Lance
904-535-8474

Both of my kids as infants were plopped down on a kneeboard with mamma holding on to the back of the board as I dragged them across the lake at .7mph. Now both can surf, wakeboard, kneeboard and slalom ski! So try to rearrange the thought process here to include the boat with the future family. This thought process worked so well that when we ran out of room on the old MC stars and stripes were conviced we needed a bigger newer boat! Hence the 2008 LS we own now. See make it work to your advantage! :)

moombadaze
09-30-2011, 07:18 PM
dont be in a rush to sell, boating sounds like its in your blood after that many years.It'll be ok to let it sit for few months when its time, but then the time will come to get back out. We sold our SeaDoos and bought boat when we decided to try and have a kid. Kid is 13 now and been boating all 13 yrs--have pictures of her in her "car" seat sitting on the passenger seat spottin for me. hopefully she will be a boater all her life like her dad and grandparents.

spoon03
10-01-2011, 08:01 AM
You guys have no idea how much it kills me to let it go, but the rational part of me says that it's not feasible to keep it. I try to think of the guys that live up north and don't get as much usage as I do, but it just doesn't make sense to me pay and let it sit in the garage. It's frustrating to have see that beautiful boat there and not be able to use it.

spoon03
10-01-2011, 08:03 AM
Yes, boating is in my blood. I absolutely love it. There is nothing better than being on the water.

KSmith
10-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Keep the boat. You'll be needing it to teach the young'un soon enough. Seriously.

maxpower220
10-01-2011, 10:51 PM
If you need to sell due to finances, that makes perfect sense. However, having a family doesn't mean that your life ends or that you can't boat. Heck, I have had several kids on my boats that were less than 1 week old. Also, since that little one will be crying all of the time and your wife will likely have no sleep, you will be looking for reasons to get out of the house. "I have to run the boat or it will quit working" is a great reason.

kaneboats
10-03-2011, 12:44 PM
I'll have to introduce you to my cousin who just moved over there. She has no idea where to go yet. Here's a pic of her boat-- be sure to flag her down if you see her:

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee356/kaneboats/KatesMC.jpg

chawk610
10-04-2011, 12:07 PM
I can dig having to sell... When we had the twins we faced some serious financial issues.. LOL. I was a musician and had to sell my equipment to buy diapers... literally. That being said.. I hope you decide to keep it, cause those times pass.

spoon03
10-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Kane,
Please have your cousin give me a shout. It's not financial reasons that I decided to sell.. My wife has even told me that I should think this out. It is strictly a usage issue. A lot of you know that I work out of the country in South America for 2 weeks out of the month. So, with the season ending, the new baby, and work it doesn't seem to make financial sense for the lack of usage. The dollar to hour ratio is very high when you think about it. I don't have a lot of people that live close to go out with other than my wife and little girl. So, other drivers would be sporadic.

KSmith
10-06-2011, 01:50 PM
dollar to hour ratio is very high when you think about it.

I did that math once and now such things are forbidden ;-)

tarheelskier
10-11-2011, 02:28 PM
Spoon03
Any luck on the sale?