PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Outback V, under 100 hours w/extras, $28500 OBO..

PWO
09-23-2011, 04:04 PM
Hey guys. I'm thinking of upgrading so I am putting my boat up. It is currently at a nearby dealer for some regular maintenance so I can't take updated pics or video, but when I pick it up next week I will, and then I'll post on OnlyInboards and the usual suspects. I figured I'd post here ahead of time to give people an early shot or get some price feedback before I post to a wider audience.

----------

Well maintained 2006 Moomba Outback V.

I am the second owner, and have the report from a dealer regarding status when I purchased it from the first owner. All use fresh water only. Purchased At 51 hours in October, 2009. Put under 10 hours on it in 2010 because I broke my ankle in mid-June. Remainder of hours put on this year, trouble free, mostly pulling a rider of some sort. Previous owner had all regular maintenance done at a dealer. I have done most other maintenance myself following guides on this board. Currently I am having the dealer do things like check alignment and replace the shaft packing since I felt more comfortable having them do it.

96 Hours/ Indmar Assault 325 EFI
Perfect Pass Wakeboard Pro
Tower and two wakeboard racks, one kneeboard/surfboard rack included.
Wake plate
Gravity I ballast, two v-drive sacks and tsunami pump included to mimic Gravity III.
Boatmate single axle trailer with swing away tongue, Fulton F2 jack, spare tire & mount.
Evolution sunbrella towable cover
Monster mirror & arm
SeaDek swim pad
Water Strainer
Tower Bimini
4 Pop up cleats
Acme 1433, Acme 857, and stock(OJ) Props.
Depth Finder
Wiped down and cared for with Babes products after each use
Marine (blue) Sta-Bil used in every tank of gas.

Includes stereo option with 6 internal speakers and has an aux hookup. Previous owner also had a dual battery setup, 2 tower speakers, sub, and amp wired internally; I do not use the stereo and have most of it out of the boat. They will be included.

Some minor scratches on transom from boards, some minor ones on hull from dock. They have not been an issue and will buff out if so inclined. Gel coat is in otherwise excellent condition (see pics).

One small vinyl discoloration on a v-drive compartment door where the previous owner had a small tear in the vinyl that I had professionally repaired.

Impeller, fuel filter, spark plugs, fluids (including trailer) all replaced this year (just as maintenance).

Asking 28.5k OBO. Boat is located outside Philadelphia, PA. Titles are in hand.

Just PM me or reply if interested and we can get in touch via email.

PWO
09-23-2011, 04:34 PM
Forgot to add OBO to asking.