PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs Up to Boulder Boats

tazz3069
09-22-2011, 08:24 PM
I just got a call from Stuart at Boulder Boats here in Nevada. He is putting together a ride with all of his customers. Most of them are Moomba Owners. Well this get together is not for us boat owners or an appreciation day. This day is for the kids. All us owners are getting together and taking out a bunch of great kids from St. Judes Children's Hospital. We are going to give these special kids the time of there life. My wife and I will take TONS pictures and post on this web site. This is something that I need to do. I am a big cancer supporter. My mom is a 4 time survivor of breast cancer. It is my duty to takes these kids out for the time of their life. I may not make them better, but I will sure show them the best time ever. If you live in the area and want to participate, get a hold of Stuart at Boulder Boats in Boulder City. We are going to be meeting at 8am at the Hemming Way Marina at 8am.

I did this for my Mom during Breast Cancer Month last year
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x13/tazz3069/CIMG4823.jpg

jpetty3023
09-22-2011, 09:01 PM
That is an awesome show of support and a wonderful act of kindness. Those children will never forget the experience you are about to provide for them and at least for the day, they will have no worries in the world. Please post lots of pics with the smiles from the day

wolfeman131
09-22-2011, 11:44 PM
Great job to the dealer & you Tazz!

kaneboats
09-23-2011, 09:22 AM
Ahh, crap. I wish I was closer. This is an incredibly generous thing to do and you will see some amazing smiles. Please share the photos. Have a great time!

moombadaze
09-23-2011, 07:26 PM
Tazz, that is jsut great what your doing, As Pat said, wish we were closer to help out

tazz3069
09-23-2011, 08:44 PM
Gearing up for the wonderful day on Saturday. A smile is the best Medication for anyone.

newty
09-23-2011, 09:38 PM
Man, wish I could be there to help... Have a great time and show those kids the time of thier lives!!!:)

sandm
09-24-2011, 08:56 AM
nice to give back.

my gf's mom just finished the year long chemo for breast cancer. I feel for ya....

phospher
09-24-2011, 09:13 AM
Indeed a great act of kindness. Respect goes out to you and all who participate. Thanks for caring and taking your personal time for a great cause.