PDA

View Full Version : Login ?? remenber me function.

jmvotto
09-12-2011, 08:31 AM
With the new site from my desktop home or work, my cell phone droid incredible or my samsung tablet, the logi id does not remeber me.

any solutions?

newty
09-12-2011, 09:06 AM
I thought I had the same problem. When I get to the site the login fields are blank, but when I hit "Whats New" it showed that I was logged in and everything was as if I never left.

walb0244
09-12-2011, 02:50 PM
I have this problem everytime I go to the site. Only time I don't have to type in my info is when I get a email update for a thread I am subscribed to. Then it automatically logsme in.

jmvotto
11-08-2011, 11:29 AM
this is still an issue for me? any thoughts on resoltion. i am goinf directly to the forum link.

Joe

bergermaister
11-08-2011, 03:12 PM
What browser are you using? You may want to try flushing your cache. When you empty the cache (temporary files) tell it to get rid of all personal data and in particular cookies (if you haven't already). Then come back and login to the site again and check the remember me box. If/When it prompts to save your password check "YES" before proceeding.

I use IE, Firefox, Chrome from both work and home, and Safari on my crap-phone and all of them remember me pretty much every time.

Warning though - if you have usernames/passwords saved for other sites you visit, doing this will flush those as well...