PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Moomba Mobius LS,

Buck02LS
09-01-2011, 02:17 AM
Up for sale is my 2002 Moomba Mobius LS,
Indmar 310hp, 600hrs

Asking Price $19.000

Bought it around September 2009, it sat in my garage for about the first 8 months then I put it in the shop for a just about complete redoing.

Fresh out the shop June 2010…
New carpet and upholstery throughout the whole boat,
Complete service / tune-up of the motor, new plugs, wires, belts, starter, alternator, new fluids, re-built exhaust system, fuel pump,
Two new batters, with perko switch
New steering wheel
New swim deck sea-pad
New in cabin speakers (6), Polk Audio DB651 Coax Speakers
New Kenwood stereo with driver’s side remote
New in cabin grab handles thought out the boat (7)
New tower speakers, although not shown in pictures, the clamp on one of them broke and I haven’t had time to fix. The speakers still work and sound great! FUSION Speakers,
New tower lights, (Razor polished aluminum light bar with six chrome lights) they are not hooked up right now, they do work and are VERY bright! I un-hooked them because they are so powerful I think I need a more powerful alternator or maybe another batter.
New Monster Cargo Bimini Top (like the Z5), this thing is nice!
New (2008) single axel trailer (with breaks and swing tongue) never used until I bought it.
New Prop, OJ Prop 13 x11 LC 1" .090, (I have the original stock prop as well)
New Moomba Boat Cover
New Moomba trailer guide pole pads

All maintenances and shop work done at Rinker’s Boat World of Houston, (www.rinkersboatworld.com) a very well know shop in Houston with great people and great service; they are a Skiers Choice dealer with Supra and Moomba so they know very much about this boat and everything done with it. Chris the owner and Stain the service manger know me and this boat very well.

I also have that I will include with the boat…
A wakeboard with boots, (Liquid Force Trip Wakeboard 2009 142, Hyperlite Murray Mens boots Large
2 Wake Surf boards, Hyperlite Wakesurfer , Inland Surfer Yellow Loogey Wakesurfer
4 Fat Sac’s, Fly High w707 wakeboard pro x series fat sac 750lbs, Fly High 350LBS triangle sac, Sumo 900lbs Surf sac, and 600lb old school blob sac ((2600LBS of total ballast)) has a very nice surf wave!
2 surf board racks
All the USCG safety equipment needed for the boat, life jackets
Wakeboard rope, wake surf (T-Handle) rope,
A one person tube with rope

The boat has a “make shift” ballast system installed, just some lines ran to make it a little easer to fill and empty the ballast, not fully automatic. Needs a little more work to make fully automatic. (Holes drilled in the boat) the system can easily be removed.

The boat is located in Houston, Tx
Please contact, Chris at [email protected] , 713-445-7567

Buck02LS
09-24-2011, 05:50 AM
New Price $18,000

Buck02LS
09-30-2011, 01:03 PM
New Price $17,000

Buck02LS
10-11-2011, 03:52 AM
OK OK New Price 16k.... anyone???

chawk610
10-11-2011, 08:15 AM
I think that's low enough... if not too low. I think it is the time of year... can you sit on it till next spring?

Buck02LS
10-12-2011, 10:44 AM
i can but don't relly want to, i'm in Iraq and don't know when i'll be home... and when i do come home i might be moving to Hawaii...

Buck02LS
11-04-2011, 01:24 PM
Hello all…

Sh**y day, week, month for me…

My boat was stolen from my brother’s driveway about a week ago. Had a sheriff come out and do a report, the insurance is also in the loop, just hoping it turns up somewhere missing the stereo or not too badly hurt.

Please keep an eye out for it!

Thanks