PDA

View Full Version : Video showing winterizing a Moomba V-Drive

T100
08-31-2011, 04:45 PM
Hi Guys,
I’ve been looking for a video showing the complete winterization of a V-Drive Moomba. I have seen some small clips but not the whole process using the anti freeze method.
I would sure like to do it myself, but do not want to miss a step when reading through some of the posts as we all have different ways of doing things.
I would even do the video if I know how it was done start to finish. If anyone has seen a video please let me know where to view it.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers

DOCDRS
10-11-2011, 10:41 PM
I just video disced my Vdrive winterization this weekend. I will edit it and post shortly. It is the same process I have done the last 2 years vdrive 10 years ddrive and it gets to -30 in the winter

T100
10-12-2011, 01:11 PM
That is so Awesome! Can wait to see it, I really what to do this myself and not rely on someone else to do it, plus save some money. As you can see in my other post you just never know want you have to deal with your local mechanic

DOCDRS
10-12-2011, 09:21 PM
editing video now.....trying to be a little creative

Team Smith Outback V
11-13-2011, 01:55 PM
Was clicking on what I assumed was the link for the winterization video you mention here but I don't think it is an active link. Any way you can send me the url for your video. Sounds like it is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks in advance for your help.