PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to E4Nash!!!

WaterBullDawg1980
08-31-2011, 04:15 PM
He's moving down to God's country here in Georgia with his new job!

You can bet he is going to be spending some time on the boat with Drew, myself and maybe the rest of the GA guys!!

mmandley
08-31-2011, 04:15 PM
nice gratz im jealous LOL Would love to be closer to all you guys and have more people to go boating with.

E4NASH
08-31-2011, 04:25 PM
Thank's Mark! Yeah, I figured you all needed a few more Gator fans down there! If I knew it was going to happen this quick I wouldn't have sold the boat! But we'll get another next summer. But Yeah I would love to get out some with you guys! Have board and gas money will shred or at least ATTEMPT to!

Now just need to find the wife a job. She is a RN and works LnD at the hospital here. You fellow Georgians keep a lookout for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E4NASH
09-02-2011, 05:33 PM
Anyone wanna buy a house in a suburb of Memphis, TN? We don't have a lake closer than an hour away but we do have the Mississippi River if you are brave enough to ride that! :D

wolfeman131
09-02-2011, 06:05 PM
He's moving down to God's country here in Georgia with his new job!

You can bet he is going to be spending some time on the boat with Drew, myself and maybe the rest of the GA guys!!

Yep, CONGRATS on making it down a bit further South. The ATL has a ton to offer.

moombadaze
09-02-2011, 07:57 PM
congrats, with the Georgia lakes you'll be wanting a new or used Moomba asap

Mmandle--make the move, I did.

WaterBullDawg1980
09-03-2011, 12:00 PM
Yep, CONGRATS on making it down a bit further South. The ATL has a ton to offer.

Listen to Drew. He's not even in Atlanta and he still has that urban slang going on. "The ATL". LOL. I'm gonna start calling you "Dreezee"

wolfeman131
09-03-2011, 06:49 PM
Yo , you knows it. Don't axe me to splain it to you again. Like I said, welcome to Atlanta, where tha playas play.

cbboarder
09-05-2011, 10:47 AM
Anyone wanna buy a house in a suburb of Memphis, TN? We don't have a lake closer than an hour away but we do have the Mississippi River if you are brave enough to ride that! :D

That shouldn't be a problem here in Atlanta. Welcome home!!

And by the way, I graduated from FAU so no more Gator fan references.

WaterBullDawg1980
09-06-2011, 12:21 AM
By the way.....Erik, I'm still waiting on your wifey to build me something and send it to my work email! Get er dun!