PDA

View Full Version : Are we going to get the pics from old threads back?

08LSV
08-30-2011, 07:07 PM
Anyone know if we will ever get the pics back from the old threads. The links are there, but when I click on them they just continue to load forever and never appear. I have been looking for them since the crash to help me connect the dots on some mods I am working on. Below is a link from Brainrinse's "my 08 lsv mod's" thread that is missing most of the pics. Only the ones posted after the crash are viewable. Maybe I need to do something on my screen to view them?

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?8354-my-08-LSV-mods&highlight=mods

08LSV
09-02-2011, 05:28 AM
Bueller......... Bueller.........Bueller.........

brain_rinse
09-02-2011, 08:52 AM
I was hoping the nightly forum maintenance was going to fix it... I'll check with our admin.

08LSV
09-02-2011, 02:22 PM
I was hoping the nightly forum maintenance was going to fix it... I'll check with our admin.

Thanks Brain. Yeah I though so too. But the site was only down for one night, since then it has not been down again that I can tell. Just thought I would give it a nudge...

brain_rinse
09-02-2011, 08:30 PM
The forum reindexing only took 1 night, so the search should be working well now. The pictures will come back but it's a manual step that the programmer is currently working on. All the pics should be back soon!

brain_rinse
09-02-2011, 08:31 PM
I just realized the pics not working were my own! Now I'll REALLY make sure this gets done. :)

08LSV
09-02-2011, 09:34 PM
I just realized the pics not working were my own! Now I'll REALLY make sure this gets done. :)

I know! Those are the ones I needed most are from your mods thread.......

brain_rinse
09-02-2011, 09:38 PM
If there is something in particular you need to see just let me know and I'll rehost the pics.

08LSV
09-02-2011, 09:42 PM
If there is something in particular you need to see just let me know and I'll rehost the pics.

Cool thanks. I have so many mods going right now I have been kinda glad I can't see them yet. It is almost keeping me under control not being able to see them, almost....

Zoltar
05-05-2012, 06:13 PM
I also can not load the pics from older threads.... theres a box that says" attached thumbnails", but can not get them to load. Am I doing something wrong?