PDA

View Full Version : Dick's Sporting Goods takes an Extra 50% off select water sports items

McMoomba
08-30-2011, 10:45 AM
Just thought I would share, discount showes in cart. Even LF wakesurfer ans vests 50% off.
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/category/index.jsp?ab=TopNav_Outdoors_WaterSports&categoryId=4417832&cp=4413993

deafgoose
08-30-2011, 11:02 AM
Boooooo!

We're Sorry. Due to shipping restrictions, the following item(s) cannot be shipped to the shipping address you have selected.

Mikes
08-30-2011, 11:23 AM
Thanks McMoomba!

bergermaister
08-30-2011, 11:53 AM
Pretty sweet deal - could pickup a brand new Liquid Force Fish 5'3" wakesurf for $150! Anyone looking for a first surf that's a heck of a deal.

you da man
08-30-2011, 12:08 PM
Hate to say it but I picked up a very nice tube for 80% off at Dicks this past Sunday. As much as I hate tubers, I couldn't pass up a $199 tube for $40.

ryan_8099
08-30-2011, 12:08 PM
Thanks for passing this along! Forwarded to all my boating friends and they were very happy. I just bought the CWB Wake Proline Response Package with EVA Handle off of amazon about a week ago. Wish I would have waited!

08LSV
08-31-2011, 12:34 AM
could pickup a brand new Liquid Force Fish 5'3" wakesurf for $150! Anyone looking for a first surf that's a heck of a deal.

I have to say that liquid force board must have been made with some kinda beginner magic. Normally we have all been riding my Ronix Cortez board, but the gf and her cousin have always had trouble with it. They could get up easy and ride but never have they let go of the rope even after surfing it all season and it is a giant board so it should float them well. They both only weigh about 105lbs each. We picked one of the liquid force fish 5'3" up this year and let me tell you that my gf tossed the rope back in the boat on her first run and didn't fall till she finally got tired... I bought the board cause it was on sale and thought we should try something different. I personally don't like it much at all, feels like I am riding a log so I'll stick to my Cortez. The girls love it and feel like they have much more control and is easier to maneuver. Not a bad price @ 50% off its cheap enough to have just for people to learn on.

bergermaister
08-31-2011, 01:20 AM
I haven't tried a LF Fish yet, missed one off CL earlier this summer, but I'd guess they are similar the the HL Broadcast which feels slow to me now. I'm lovin my Inland Surfer Squirt though - way faster than both boards I'm sure and well worth double the sale price of one of those. Last week "pre-injury" I was so far back in the pocket that the kids threw the rope and I couldn't have reached it if I wanted to but recovered out of it anyway on my own to my brother's (driving) disbelief. Could barely wipe the grin off my face...

Stazi
08-31-2011, 06:01 AM
Pretty sweet deal - could pickup a brand new Liquid Force Fish 5'3" wakesurf for $150! Anyone looking for a first surf that's a heck of a deal.

That's exactly what I just ordered. Thanks for the heads up guys! 8)

mmandley
08-31-2011, 04:20 PM
The Liquid Force Fish is a spin off the Liquid Force Venture. I have the Venture and its exactly the same but the tail is more round or solid looking. No fin look. This is a great beginer board as its smooth and stable and i like it but its hard to carve it or do anything with it. Its also slow to respond which is good for beginners because its very stabile.

I did buy a new pull over vest. Wont be here for the long weekend =(

I might pick up a spare wake board handle/rope, tow harness, heavy duty 6k tube rope, maybe even a flat tube idk yet LOL.

thesack
09-08-2011, 12:36 AM
Anything at Dicks that goes to 50% off if you wait another month or so, it will go to a .93 cent item and will end up being 75% off original price. Just away to save yourself some more money, especially if you are just picking up spares.