PDA

View Full Version : Another great day surfing

cbboarder
08-28-2011, 09:09 PM
Low 60's this morning and quickly warmed up to the high 80's and not a cloud in the sky. Even better, we practically had the whole lake to ourselves. I love having a lakehouse on a 5000 acre lake that most Georgians don't know about.
Here's a few pics of my daughter on our LakeWakes board.

wolfeman131
08-28-2011, 11:03 PM
Urggghhhh . . .

Had to stay away from the lake this weekend due to my daughter's gymnastics meet. I spent yesterday in a gym in Roswell and today in the yard just praying that next weekend will be as nice.

Great shots! How does she like that board?

cbboarder
08-29-2011, 06:57 AM
I feel your pain, my daughter is a competition cheerleader and her first meet is in 2 weeks. I get depressed just thinking about it! Honestly, she didn't like it at first becuase of the speed but now its all she rides. Great board.

jmvotto
08-29-2011, 10:21 AM
Greg, nice looking surf pics. Damn we are getting old, the last time we saw each other we were are kids ages.. LOL.

mmandley
08-29-2011, 03:02 PM
Which Lake Wakes board is that? I have one of there original demo board with me. Its a 5.4 and the production model is sopposed to be the 5.2 and faster then the one i have.

Looks mostly like this one top row middle pick, We call it the naked octopuss lady. http://www.lakewakes.com/index.php

kaneboats
08-29-2011, 03:17 PM
Here goes the thread. Sorry. Drew, did you ever get the video of me riding Mark's prototype skim style board to him? For anyone following this, Mark made a prototype skim style board and asked us for some feedback. We tried to give him some tape of me riding his and riding mine in the same conditions for R&D purposes. He is really on to something with his skim style but I haven't heard much else about it. I would not be surprised if he has something new and cool coming up for Christmas or the spring.

cbboarder
08-29-2011, 09:08 PM
It's the 4.8 #200 from the Moomba group buy.

cbboarder
08-29-2011, 09:13 PM
Joe,

It's been a long time! I haven't been back to Elmira since my Mom moved to Destin back in 89. You still coming to Atlanta?

jmvotto
08-29-2011, 10:12 PM
Joe,

It's been a long time! I haven't been back to Elmira since my Mom moved to Destin back in 89. You still coming to Atlanta?

not sure. i was on a family vacation when my buddy brought his son back to shepperds.may come down to pick him up when he is better.

cbboarder
08-31-2011, 06:58 AM
not sure. i was on a family vacation when my buddy brought his son back to shepperds.may come down to pick him up when he is better.

If you do make it down give me a call, beers are on me.