PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Doug and Brooke S. at Lake Ouchita, AR

hgvandy
08-27-2011, 09:20 PM
I was backing the boat into the water this morning and backed over a big bolt that ripped my rear tire on my truck wide open. I got the boat into the water and pulled up to change the tire and Doug S. (a Good Samaritan) helped me for 30 minutes to make it much easier and go much quicker. He did all this while his wife and kids waited in the cove for him. I really appreciated it and my family and I had a great day on the lake. He owns a 2008 Mobius XLV. Doug, if you are on this board, I owe you and your family dinner. Thanks for making our day!

jpetty3023
08-27-2011, 11:42 PM
It's great to hear stories like this every now and then!

08LSV
08-28-2011, 01:46 AM
Man that makes me miss home (Texas) even more. Out in Cali that doesn't happen very often. It's even better that they are Moomba owners! A big thumbs up to them!

KG's Supra24
08-29-2011, 09:49 AM
What ramp were you at?

Glad you got it figured out. Does Doug have the xlv gravity games?

hgvandy
08-30-2011, 01:06 AM
We almost always launch from the Spillway. I have seen a few Moombas out there. One is my same year, model, and color.
Doug does have the xlv gravity games. It is blue and black and they are some of the nicest people I have met.

KG's Supra24
08-30-2011, 08:52 AM
Thats awesome they were there to help you out! I'm going to have to launch down there sometime and ride around that area. DLWS was telling me it was pretty good. We are usually towards Shangri La area or Irons Fork. There are also several Moombas and Supras in the wakeboard cove area near Shangri La.