PDA

View Full Version : small world

Ed G
08-27-2011, 02:30 PM
I sold the wakekite to a fellow who lives up near the UP of Michigan, whose last name is Jorgensen.

Says he has a cousin who has a yellow Moomba and lives in Wi.

Anyone guess who I'm thinking that cousin might be???

skiyaker
08-28-2011, 07:36 PM
that man would be sled- and whatever happened to him- he used to share some really useful information

wolfeman131
08-28-2011, 09:46 PM
Nope, it isn't Sled. Don't have any idea who the dude in MI is, but Sled only has 1 cousin in the US and he lives in TN.

Sled is doing great and enjoying his Outback this summer. Last check he had clocked some 55hrs and that is with splitting time between his buddie's boats on the lake.

jmvotto
08-29-2011, 11:12 AM
Drew, get sled back on here, we miss him, Ed will promise to Behave???:o

Ed G
08-29-2011, 12:26 PM
Oh man....I promise to never make promises about anything, to anyone.

I would love to see Sled back, in fact, we both enjoyed the occasional verbal sparring.

It was never taken to heart by either one of us.

Actually, Deerfield has met both of us and he says Sled and I are alot alike.

Not sure if that is good or bad.

moombadaze
08-29-2011, 07:50 PM
I to wish Sled would come back

jpetty3023
08-29-2011, 08:33 PM
I don't know Sled but I vote him back on the island to. Seems to be a very respected Moomba maniac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ian ashton
08-29-2011, 08:36 PM
Sled is definitely missed. He posts some great pics of facebook from time to time.

deerfield
08-29-2011, 11:01 PM
Sled is a hard-charging entrepeneur who loves his wife and kids. Been up to his lake house (but never in warm weather) and to a coupe of owner reunions in the Chicago area. Pulled him behind my Outback. Good man.

Had a great day with Ed when I was in the Orlando area. He showed me around Clermont and the wakeboard camp. Lot of heart, spirit, and humility. Made me feel at home. Sure would have loved to hit the water with him, but not in the cards that day. Another good man.

Both are welcome on my boat anytime.

skiyaker
09-01-2011, 08:07 PM
I sold the wakekite to a fellow who lives up near the UP of Michigan, whose last name is Jorgensen.

Says he has a cousin who has a yellow Moomba and lives in Wi.

Anyone guess who I'm thinking that cousin might be???

I can't wait any longer- who is the cousin?

moombadaze
09-01-2011, 08:20 PM
I can't wait any longer- who is the cousin?

answer--Sled

skiyaker
09-01-2011, 09:37 PM
answer--Sled

so at the very least can we get a pic of sled and his cousin doing some crazy chit with that kite?

Ed G
09-02-2011, 12:11 PM
I asked the buyer to send me some pix

who knows if we will see them.

He plans on using the kite for the 1st time this long weekend

and I'm not sure sled is his cousin. probably lots of guys in Michigan named Jorgensen who have a moomba.

Ed G
09-02-2011, 12:31 PM
i mean "lots of guys in Wisconsin".

Funny how once something is sold how many people contact you wanting to buy it