PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

08LSV
08-27-2011, 05:18 AM
Just wanted to thank everyone on the forum for not yelling at me for posting so much or writing such long posts lately. I jacked up my back again and have been off work for a little over a month with nothing else to do but read the forums. There is only so much reality/day time TV a guy can take and my credit card company has already called to find out why I am ordering so much boat stuff at one time. ;) Anyway thanks again and let me know if I get out of control!

Craig

wolfeman131
08-27-2011, 09:04 AM
You're outta control w/ all the stuff you're buying & it's making me envious!

Hope the back heals up soon and you are able to get out and enjoy all the new toys.

KSmith
08-27-2011, 09:14 AM
Hope you heal quickly. Your purchasing frenzy makes me laugh... my wife has told the UPS guy he isn't allow at our house anymore LOL

08LSV
08-28-2011, 02:00 AM
Hope you heal quickly. Your purchasing frenzy makes me laugh... my wife has told the UPS guy he isn't allow at our house anymore LOL

You're outta control w/ all the stuff you're buying & it's making me envious!

Yeah now you guys need to head out west and help me put it all in. LOL! I'll but you more beer than you can drink! Well i guess I should say any beer they sell at 7-11... I saw some really expensive stuff the last time I was at the liquor store. You should have seen me trying to install my new prop today, laying on the ground with a bad back and all. It was pretty funny looking and sounding I'm sure with the position I was in and all the grunting and groaning. But I finally got it done! Hoping to try it tomorrow, can't surf but at least I can still drive!

kaneboats
08-29-2011, 11:44 AM
Yeah now you guys need to head out west and help me put it all in. LOL! I'll but you more beer than you can drink!

Be careful who you say that to. Your credit card is already in trouble and I have lots of frequent flyer miles!

iwaterskihard
08-29-2011, 01:23 PM

That's funny KSmith! lol My wife said the same thing so now our receptionist at work is getting to know the UPS dude really well thanks to me! And I just walk to the garage and drop off before going in the house to avoid the smackdown! :D

mmandley
08-29-2011, 01:50 PM
HAHA mine doesnt get mad that theres a UPS guy. She gets mad the boxes dont ever have her name on them. A couple times i ordered boat stuff and had her name on it and she was all excited, then opened the box and was really pissed LOL So i just take the dirty looks when the boxes show up in my name now.