PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Mobius LSV Ordered!

ride365
04-29-2005, 06:08 PM
Hey all. I'm new to the forums and the Moomba family and will probably be at least monitoring this forum pretty regularly, so I thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Jeff. I'm 28 years old and live in the Seattle, WA area.

My best friend and I just went halfs on a new Mobius LSV. The order went in this morning and we have been told that we will have the boat in time for Memorial Day! We can't wait to get out on it.

I noticed that a few of you were able to "acquire" pictures of your boats during the manufacturing process. How exactly did you pull that one off?

Our boat is apparently going to the spray booth today for painting. We decided to go with color scheme 'B' with a White base gel and a Sunset secondary gel.

Other than that, I guess I don't have much more to say. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

-Jeff

RickT
05-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Welcome Jeff,

Hope you enjoy the discussion board and your new boat! Have a great summer.

Rick Tinker

MR TOM
05-05-2005, 10:34 PM
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS GOOD LUCK!!! I ORDERED MY MOBIUS LSV 04/05/04 AND IT CAME IN 07/03/04 A MONTH AND A HALF LATE.AND IT HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE EVER SENSE

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE

NEXT TIME IT WILL NOT BE A
MOOMBA
TOM WECKER
CEDAR RAPIDS IOWA

Yellowmobius
05-06-2005, 08:28 AM
Ride365,

There have been a number of members that have had an issue to two. Think it is any different than any other make and I think you are wrong. Boat dealerships in general get by with a lot more than and car dealer for a number of reasons.

Anyway, I just bought my second Moomba. A 2004 LSV.

P.S. if you will be lowering the tower you might want to check out.
www.wakezone.biz/rackjack.htm