PDA

View Full Version : FS 2003 Moomba Outback

Hoopskier
08-24-2011, 01:36 PM
2003 Moomba Outback
Approximately 165 hrs 320 Hp 5.7 V8 engine, w/ EFI (Hp is higher with EFI)
Depth Finder
Spare tire
Spare prop
Wakeboard Tower
Bimini Top Full Cover
Boatmate Trailer w/surge brakes
Upgrades Stereo-2 JL Audio amplifiers, 6 Polk Audio speakers, 1 JL Audio Subwoofer
Barefoot Boom-Barefoot International
Custom Seadek platform pad
Hydro Turf-bow floor covering and glove box mat
Wakeboard Tower Mirror

I take pride in my boat, not beaten, washed and cleaned regularly. I'm not the original owner. Garage kept. Boat is in great condition, but not flawless when compared to brand new. Great overall boat!

From the manufacturer; This Outback has a 100% hand-laid fiberglass design with custom-made G&T upholstery, a dash featuring a full gauge package (including dual tournament speedometers), and tournament style controls from Teleflex. Next add an adjustable drivers seat and a full rear sundeck with a huge storage trunk underneath. Inside, find an Indmar Assault 310 HP, V-8 power plant, Aquamet-17 stainless drive shaft and Nibral underwater gear.

Bow walk-thru seating features plenty of space for relaxing. Plus, there's plenty of storage under the cushions for a fun day on the lake. The Outback also comes with a huge rear trunk for convenient storage of boards, skis and gear.

When the Outback was first introduced, it set a new standard in the tournament inboard market for price versus features. No other boat has come close to offering as many quality features at the same price as the Outback.

"We like this boat for mid-to-high end skiers looking for good wakes, power and handling with solid tracking. The Outback is certainly one of the best values in boating. It's a sports car at an economy price."

If you are not familiar with the Moomba brand, they are built on the same line as Supra Boats, just less "bling"

Price $20,000 firm I don't need/want to sell, but do want to upgrade, Located in Wausau, WI

(no wakeboard racks eventhough the picture shows them)

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt201/hoopskier/DSC00228.jpg

danbrown01
08-29-2011, 09:48 PM
Is this boat still available? If so I may want to stop in this week to take a look at it

New Guy
08-30-2011, 05:14 PM
Hoop what are you racks coated in?

Hoopskier
08-30-2011, 08:36 PM
Is this boat still available? If so I may want to stop in this week to take a look at it

Dan, the boat is still available, and you are welcome to come look, but I will am realy on the fence of selling at this point. I have look at some other boats and I am thinking of hanging on to it for another year to put myself in a better financial position to afford the boat I really want. But I will make that decision when/if someone puts a serious offer on the table. PM me for location details and contact info.

Hoopskier
08-30-2011, 08:41 PM
Hoop what are you racks coated in?

The racks were that way when I got the boat, the are what they are http://www.bartswatersports.com/catalog/Wakeboard_Towers/Universal_Wakeboard_Rack_Kit/index.asp Ad says is a vinyl coating. I took them off due them not fitting the best on the oval tower tubes.

Hoopskier
08-31-2011, 08:37 PM
Guys thanks for looking. I have had a change of plans and am now going to keep my boat for at least another year. See you guy on the water. Mods- feel free to delete this ad

Hoopskier
09-08-2011, 02:30 AM
Guys thanks for looking. I have had a change of plans and am now going to keep my boat for at least another year. See you guy on the water. Mods- feel free to delete this ad

Well, we found something that we like now, can't have two boats at the same time. It will be back for sale. Still firm on my price.

sstevens
09-26-2011, 01:45 PM
Hello,
Is your boat still available?
Thanks.