PDA

View Full Version : hey bulldawg....

sandm
08-23-2011, 06:33 PM
your pm box is full :rolleyes:

help a fellow skiers owner put some good karma on the bsu/georgia game coming up. made a bet with a fellow local moomba owner for lunch that georgia would win. bsu by 3 in the polls... I wanna see bsu get pounded on... would be a good start to their season.

need some help....

WaterBullDawg1980
08-23-2011, 08:17 PM
It's going to be a toss up brotha. But I will be giving all the karma I can as I will be sitting in very good seats at the game with Dad and my brother.

Athletically BSU doesn't even come close to matching up. Not even remotely close. Especially this year. We have a few burners on O and D that should have good a good game. The X factor is their coach. Peterson is a fantastic planner and even better game day coach. They are going to come prepared and ready to put a whoopin on us in basically our home stadium. That being said, he was the offensive coordinator when they last came to Athens being highly touted. They were favored by 7 that day and we sent them back to their blue field with a 48-13 Southern butt whoopin.

Going to be interesting to see how they react to the noise. Even in the Fiesta Bowl they have never experienced noise like what will be in the dome come September 3rd. Look for our freshman RB #1 Isiah Crowell to get a lot of handoffs. He was the #1 rated running back coming out of hs last year. I would also look for a freshman receiver, Malcom Mitchell to make a few plays. I mention him bc I doubt Boise is scheming for him since he is a freshman and simply bc their is no real footage of him besides hs.

My prediction, and I hate predictions is the DAWGS win 31-21. But it will be a very close game until the 4th. Hopefully our depth and some key special teams plays by will put us ahead in the end. Key is going to be to keep the ball out of Kellen Moores hands as much as possible.

GO DAWGS

WaterBullDawg1980
08-23-2011, 08:20 PM
Now you have me searching all over for UGA football stuff. This is usually bad. It's too early for me to be this fired up.

Check out this video for the game....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYtA_Sp6w6E

WaterBullDawg1980
08-23-2011, 08:51 PM
OK, don't watch the above vid. This one is much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=yLB7wDKWOqA

jpetty3023
08-23-2011, 09:52 PM
Never to early for NCAA football. Check out my profile pic I set up in preparation for my beloved 'Horns season opener. We gonna cook some rice fellas. Good luck to your Dawgs

sandm
08-24-2011, 07:48 AM
hope you hand them a real beating....

I don't follow college ball at all, except any team that is playing bsu in the hopes for a win.
nevada was my favorite team last year.. and if you follow ball, you know why..

go dawgs..

E4NASH
08-24-2011, 11:31 AM
I don't see this one working out too well for the Puppies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WaterBullDawg1980
08-25-2011, 09:15 AM
I don't see this one working out too well for the Puppies!

You bite your tongue!

kaneboats
08-25-2011, 09:29 AM
Can you guys help me with something? I'm looking at this schedule and I'm trying to figure out why it has the SEC Championship on it? It makes no sense at all.

http://www.sicemdawgs.com/football/sched/fbsch_11.php

WaterBullDawg1980
08-25-2011, 09:33 AM
Can you guys help me with something? I'm looking at this schedule and I'm trying to figure out why it has the SEC Championship on it? It makes no sense at all.

http://www.sicemdawgs.com/football/sched/fbsch_11.php

No, no, no....You cannot look at it from a GATOR perspective.....This is the University of Georgia BULLDAWGS schedule my jean short wearing friend. From a Gator perspective, yes your right, it would make zero sense. Their last game should be the Emerald Nuts Bowl.

Taking a shot that you are a FL fan here, although if your in Tallahassee, then GO NOLES!

kaneboats
08-25-2011, 09:46 AM
I split time as a kid and young guy in IL and FL but went to So. IL (Go Salukis!). During BB season I'm an Illini fan. I am from the same town as Rudy from ND lore (in fact, his family was in my old parish) so I will always hate the Hurricanes. I also despised the Noles for years and liked the Gators better. Alas, my daughter is going to FSU. What a disappointment. Anyway, I have no riff with GA; it's more like respect. Lots of great names from GA: H. Walker, F. Tarkenton, my favorite kicker of all time who I actually met -- Kevin Butler.

Just be careful. Nobody is talking Gators right now but they had a lot of good recruits a few years ago and I suspect you will see a different offense with Charlie's system.

E4NASH
08-25-2011, 12:35 PM
Chomp Chomp Chomp....that is all

:D

deerfield
08-25-2011, 12:50 PM
Now that I have one at Bama, just three letters for the next four years, RTR!

WaterBullDawg1980
08-25-2011, 03:26 PM
Now that I have one at Bama, just three letters for the next four years, RTR!

Oh goodness. I was wondering when it would start with Deerfield. The brainwashing in BAMA stretches far and wide! lol :)

kaneboats
08-25-2011, 03:39 PM
There's something in those ugly hats that does it.

E4NASH
08-25-2011, 04:17 PM
I just threw up a little in my mouth...I thought UT fans were the most obnoxious but Bama fans are very close...come back to the light Deerfield the dark side is a sad and dreadful place covered in houndstooth...

wolfeman131
08-25-2011, 05:20 PM
the dark side is a sad and dreadful place covered in houndstooth...

It's better than having your retinas burned by that Gawd-awful orange and having your ears bleed from hearing Rocky Top for the 999,999 time in 3 hrs.

WaterBullDawg1980
08-25-2011, 05:24 PM
It's better than having your retinas burned by that Gawd-awful orange and having your ears bleed from hearing Rocky Top for the 999,999 time in 3 hrs.

THREAD......

I pity a child in Tennessee. Those obnoxious Vol fans brainwashing their sweet little minds with all that garbage.

sandm
08-25-2011, 05:30 PM
our local paper, for a community of around 500k, is only 30 pages or so, and for the last 2 weeks, the front page and the front page of the sports section have bled blue/orange. it's enough to make one sick....

I guess you could call me a hater, but it amazes me how many here think that bsu should have played in the national champ last year. granted, a good program, but when you are playing a weak schedule, it's easy to come out smelling like a rose.

E4NASH
08-25-2011, 05:57 PM
THREAD......

I pity a child in Tennessee. Those obnoxious Vol fans brainwashing their sweet little minds with all that garbage.

That's why I raise my children to be furture contributors to the greatness that IS THE Gator Nation!

Agreed!

deerfield
08-25-2011, 10:06 PM
Oh, my wife told me to tell you guys that "you are closed minded." She is a proud Illini alum and has converted. I think she is more excited than my son the freshman about Alabama. Last trip to campus all I wanted was a car window sticker, maybe $5. With her additions I left the student union bookstore $100 lighter. RT!

kaneboats
08-26-2011, 09:51 AM
Good for your wife. Not sure when they will ever put it together but the Illini sure looked strong in their bowl game. Seems like they can find a QB or a WR or a RB but not all at the same time. And getting 4 D-linemen is tough for them. Oklahoma visits FSU about week 3 or so. Should be a great one. Can I hope they both lose? Anyway, I love College FB, especially SEC games. They're all good.

MOOMBA_97
08-26-2011, 01:00 PM
Ah the Ga pups, always pre-season champs.....then they play a few games and begin to announce next year is their year.

deerfield
08-26-2011, 08:16 PM
11894Oh, yes, Roll Tide!

WaterBullDawg1980
08-27-2011, 01:07 AM
Thats an awesome pic Deerfield. Even if it is Bama. ;)

You must be a proud Daddy.