PDA

View Full Version : '05 LSV

jburnside
04-27-2005, 02:40 PM
Got my first look at the new ride today at the dealership. Can't wait to take her home, hopefully this Friday! All I'll need then is for this crappy Michigan weather to clear up... a week ago it was 80 and sunny, last Sunday I had 3 inches of snow on the driveway and it was 34 degrees, now it's 50 and raining! Makes me want to go down to FL to attend the Moomba jamboree and dodge gators.

Will Watters
04-27-2005, 07:25 PM
Wow, that boat storage is amazing!!! Is that for winter only??

Bagboy
04-27-2005, 09:36 PM
jburnside-
Looks like you're new LSV is Brit Blue. Love that color. We got our Mobius LS in Brit Blue but with Platinum as the base color.
Like you I'd also like to head to FL for the jamboree- it sounds like it'll be a great time!
Ah well, it might be more than just a weekend adventure from WA---sigh!

Will Watters
04-28-2005, 09:52 AM
Hey bagboy, where in WA are you. I'm in Seattle and go to Eastern WA a lot. Just got a Brit Blue over Platinum Mobi LSV and yes the colors and boat are awesome.

Will

jburnside
04-28-2005, 11:05 AM
Will
Yes, Club Royale in Waterford MI has both inside and outside storage for winter. I'm pretty sure that everyone uses it just during winter months. They also have a really nice dock set-up and beach area for people that want to rent a slip and have their boats in the water all the time.

Bagboy
Yes, the new boat is Britt. blue, I tried to convince the wife to get a different color for this boat because the old one was also Britt Blue and white. The old boat was "B" pattern and for this one we went with a modified "C" pattern, no color on the deck. I like it much better and I'm glad she wouldn't budge.

Bagboy
04-28-2005, 11:23 AM
Will W-
We're in N Seattle and spend nearly every weekend (and more when we can) on Lake Entiat. We're getting excited cuz the water temp is skyrocketing. It was up to 47 last weekend. With the short snowpack water temps could be warmer this summer than the usual 68-70 degrees.
Now that the boats nearly broken in (12 hrs) we won't have too many more excuses to stay out of the water.
Where in E. WA do you go?

Will Watters
04-28-2005, 02:25 PM
Friend of mine likes Entiat and we may go for a long weekend as time allows. Stayed at Lincoln Rock SP a couple years ago, my kids tent (with kids in it) almost blew away during a late night wind storm. I believe there is a nice private camp ground up there, however we have always stayed at LP. We have four trips planned further east to Banks this year. Do you ever drop in Lake Washington? We have some friends that tie up in the "Cove" at the South end close to the SeaFair area on weekends. We will chill in the cove in between the kids wakeboarding when smooth water is available.

Will

Bagboy
04-28-2005, 04:10 PM
Will-
Yah, it can get pretty windy in the late afternoon and eves over there. Makes it tough keeping the BBQ lit. There is a private campground thats in Orondo- nice little place w/ groceries and gas. Also if you haven't tried Doroga SP you ought to. Its a few miles N of Orondo and would be fun for kids and not usually very crowded.
Its been years since putting in Lk WA. Last time we did we skiied along the 520 bridge trying to spray it. Never even came close to spraying cars but was fun trying!:p
Brian