PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!

bkearney
08-19-2011, 12:38 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to all the folks who have helped a new owner out. I am learning alot about the new boat. I appreciate folks taking the time.

mmandley
08-19-2011, 08:36 PM
Hey NP thats what this forum is for. Its for everyone to help everyone, talk boats, and what ever else you care to bring up. Glad your a enthused boat owner like the rest of us.

millerda68
08-21-2011, 01:31 PM
I echo that Kearney. We just got our first Moomba in June and everyone here has been a wealth of help and information. We have yet to meet some of the locals face to face, but I'm sure that will come in due time.

Derek

TRLMoomba
08-21-2011, 10:33 PM
You guys really have a wealth of knowledge on the forums. Short of the forums being down, almost freaked out. Long story short 25 days after purchasing my new-to-me boat we finnally got all the kinks worked out and had a great weekend. Both my boys 6 and 10 were wakeboarding this weekend. Wife was finally happy to ride not worry. Anyway thanks for all the help you guys provide on this site. Hope to move through the ranks and be more helpful in future. Thanks and proud to drive a Moomba.