PDA

View Full Version : Martin to take over this B-day thing!!

Martin Jr
08-15-2011, 12:26 PM
Brain_Rinse....

Happy Birthday man!

can't believe no one hit you up by now.

Oh well, I still love you!

DOCDRS
08-15-2011, 01:03 PM
On behalf of us busy moderators..... Pruning,editing and banning spammers which keeps us busy .....I would like to thank you for taking on this job of Birthday wishes as it is not in our job description.Again, thank you Martin your enthusiasm is appreciated and many will hold you in endearment for your efforts. BTW. Happy Bday Mr Rinse. :)

jpetty3023
08-15-2011, 01:07 PM
Well said Doc, happy cake day brain

kaneboats
08-15-2011, 01:29 PM
All that and this stuff called work. Thanks for doing this Marty. Happy birthday, Dan. Hope you have a great one.

New Guy
08-15-2011, 02:14 PM
Happy Birthday hopefully you are playing a little hookie.

ian ashton
08-15-2011, 02:59 PM
I vote for putting Birthday Wishes in the Off Topic thread...

jpetty3023
08-15-2011, 05:00 PM
^^ second that

brain_rinse
08-15-2011, 05:12 PM
Thank you guys!

jmvotto
08-15-2011, 05:45 PM
Dan, Happy Birthday Man!!! enjoy.

I cant figure this new site out yet....

Martin Jr
08-15-2011, 06:21 PM
very funny. I do love a good joke.

Well, I guess if you moderators don't wanna do it, that must mean that your gonna speak for the entire community and the b-day greetings are an unwanted thing.

Ok fine. I ain't doing it. They are history.

Some poor dude is gonna wake up some morning and the b-day fairy ain't gonna be there

and what's with all the thread editing and post deleting - oh, I get it - it's perfectly okay if someone else does it :)

So Jesse, your my last B-day greeting - Happy early birthday, man!

wolfeman131
08-15-2011, 06:25 PM
b-day greetings are an unwanted thing

Didn't we do a poll not long ago that confirmed this?

Mods are welcome to spend their time with their families, jobs, boats, or whatever it is they like than waste it on sending me a B-Day note.

Martin Jr
08-15-2011, 06:30 PM
yes, we did do a poll and the overwhelming majority wanted the b-day greetings. Whatever.

Don't let them fool you, being a moderator requires very little time investment

moombadaze
08-15-2011, 07:03 PM
Dan-Happy Birthday

Sorry to be late in the evening with this but i can not log in at work anymore

sandm
08-15-2011, 08:36 PM
happy bday....

and fwiw, thanks ed for posting it up :)

DOCDRS
08-16-2011, 12:50 AM
very funny. I do love a good joke.

Well, I guess if you moderators don't wanna do it, that must mean that your gonna speak for the entire community and the b-day greetings are an unwanted thing.

Ok fine. I ain't doing it. They are history.

Some poor dude is gonna wake up some morning and the b-day fairy ain't gonna be there

and what's with all the thread editing and post deleting - oh, I get it - it's perfectly okay if someone else does it :)

So Jesse, your my last B-day greeting - Happy early birthday, man!

I think its great that you take the time to do it Martin. Just don't go putting the blame on the moderators for not doing it! Its not in their job description and to try and out them and post derogatory remarks about them as you did is not what the forum is about. Please keep wishing members a happy birthday and be respectful of everyone.
I thank in advance for your cooperation in this matter

Martin Jr
08-16-2011, 05:32 AM
when's your birthday? I'll send you a friendly up your butt greeting, I will!

In their "job description" - now that is funny

all of a sudden you guys think it's a job. Wrong attitude.

You should be happy to be a servant of your fellow Moomba-ites (the bennies are great).

Respectfull? Always had a saying about that...

I respect the ones that effect my paycheck and my love life.

My other philosophy in life is:

If your conscience bothers you, beat the hell out of it!

It's a Pittsburgh thing :)

chawk610
08-16-2011, 11:18 AM
well.. this has gotten ugly... Mine in in 9 monthes and like 6 days... is it too early for my birthday wishes? :)

jmvotto
08-16-2011, 01:39 PM
same road to self destruction....

dusty2221
08-16-2011, 02:42 PM

Basically, yeah.

mnpracing
08-16-2011, 04:13 PM
I simply cannot figure out why Skier's Choice would want him representing their company. I question the judgement of SC on this one.....makes we wonder, when they miss the obvious stuff like this......credibility going downhill in my mind.

cab13367
08-16-2011, 04:32 PM

I simply cannot figure out why Skier's Choice would want him representing their company. I question the judgement of SC on this one.....makes we wonder, when they miss the obvious stuff like this......credibility going downhill in my mind.

Agreed. I thought he was banned once already? So if someone is banned, all he has to do is create a new username and he is back on the forum?

dusty2221
08-16-2011, 04:49 PM
Agreed. I thought he was banned once already? So if someone is banned, all he has to do is create a new username and he is back on the forum?

On just about every single forum I am on doing that results in a perma-ban.

Martin Jr
08-16-2011, 05:52 PM
I got more stuff to sell.

Up next - a "D" size battery powered Peavy guitar amplifier!

Not only can you play your electric guitar at a campsite, you can use it in your boat with a microphone to coach your rider who is 80 feet back.