PDA

View Full Version : ebay sticker

Yellowmobius
04-24-2005, 12:09 PM
I found a cool sticker on ebay. The guy makes them so I am wure there are plenty.
He advertises a red one but I asked for a yellow one to match my stuff. It is a big sticker and is a good quality.

Do a search for moomba on ebay.

Yellowmobius
04-24-2005, 12:29 PM
Make that I am sure he has more,

I tried to edit, no luck.

Rugburn
04-26-2005, 07:02 AM
I own a sign shop in Madison Wisconsin and have cut several Moomba logos for my own use including reflective logos on the trailer guides (turned out really sweet). Id be happy to provide (err..sell) custom color logos I just dont know if Moomba would raise an eyebrow since they offer them on their products page. www.sign-edge.com

Yellowmobius
04-26-2005, 08:12 AM
Hey Ed,

That would be Great if Bob have one of the RackJacks there. I would be happy offer a RackJack as a prize. I am thinking I would offer a "get one free" card soe the winner could specify the color.

Send me an if you want to pursue this as an option.

e-mail [email protected]

Yellowmobius
04-26-2005, 08:21 AM
I really need to proofread my posts before submitting. Lets make that last post more like this one.

Hey Ed,

That would be Great if Bob had a RackJack there for display. I would be happy offer a RackJack as a prize. I am thinking I would offer a "get one free" card so the winner could specify the color.

Send me an e-mail if you want to pursue this as an option.

Thanks

[email protected]

Rugburn
04-26-2005, 09:20 AM
You bet I'd donate some logos. Give me an idea of what you are looking for. Id also be interested in trading some logos for a rackjack too. My email address is [email protected]

I dont have a chat program on my PC but I can fire one up. Which one do you guys use?:)

Yellowmobius
04-26-2005, 10:25 AM
I'll give that a thought and e-mail you.

NH Moomba
04-27-2005, 09:46 PM
Hi Rugburn, I've been looking for moomba graphic files for a while. I would like to waterjet cut the logo into my swim platform gator grip. Can you tell me where you get the artwork?

Andy

Rugburn
04-27-2005, 09:55 PM
I found the original Moomba logo on www.brandsoftheworld.com Just find the search box and type in Moomba and faster than you can say "Hit It" the logo you seek appears.

There are tons of logos that are vector based. As far as the skiing kangaroo and the Moomba logo with the swirls around it, I have to scan and re-draw them (digitize).

Once you get your project done, post some photos.

zabooda
04-28-2005, 01:15 AM
I had the Moomba kangaroo enlarged from an older Moomba sticker and added it to my Blazer. I have the file from the company who made the sticker and it is a file with a scv extension so I'm not sure what system uses it. It's not a graphics file. If you need a copy email me at [email protected]. It's nice to have something unique on the vehicle without the advertising.

NH Moomba
04-28-2005, 09:24 PM
Thanks Zabooda`and Rugburn, it appears that a .scv file extension is from some signmaking software called CASmate. I will see if my waterjet guy can read this sort of file. He does lots of sign work. The logo in brandsoftheworld.com is an encapsulated postrcript file. I might be able to work with that but was hoping for the 'roo.

I'll let you know if I can work it out.

Andy