PDA

View Full Version : perfect pass

wakepunk
04-22-2005, 06:32 PM
i just purchased a 2000 mobius V and dumped the tige. i cannot figure out how the perfect pass works. i turn the dial and although the speed o changes you can feel that the speed doesn't. is there something possibly not hooked up somewhere? my ladie really doesn't know how to drive very good yet so my pulls are crap please help me!!!

WakeMe
04-22-2005, 09:14 PM
What do you mean, turn the dial? I have never seen one with a dial. Perfect pass has an up and down arrow that you press. The speedometers have dials but I don't know about the perfect pass.

Brian Raymond
04-23-2005, 12:37 AM
If you can't set your speedo with a GPS or a slalom course, remember, 3800 rpm = 36 mph, and set your PP speedo accordingly. This may help with some of your issues. You can also contact; [email protected]. Hope this helps, keep us posted. Brian Raymond

wakepunk
04-27-2005, 07:14 PM
Thanks Brian Raymond and Inliner, I confess, I am an idiot as is the guy I got the boat from who told me the speedo adjustment dial was the pp. I didn't think he knew what he was talking about. Once I got the speedo dialed in @ 36 mph the pp was easy to figure out. Now my pulls are perfect and my lady well... she still can't drive! Thanks again, much appreciated!