PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 2005 Mobius LS

E4NASH
07-26-2011, 03:09 PM
Ugh...it hurts just to type this but we are selling our 2005 Moomba Mobius LS. This is a great boat and in great condition. Wakeboard, surf, ski, tube this boat can do it all! The boat has a black powder coated tower, Perfect Pass, Wake Plate, Gravity II Ballast System (400 lb tank under rear seat and 360 lb bag in floor locker), two additional 750 lb fat sacs for surfing (used twice), Acme prop, Custom Sea Dek swim platform pad, cupholder and interior LEDs, Great sound system consisting of Kenwood KMR-440U head unit, Kicker KMT6 tower speakers powered by Kicker ZXM450.2, 12" Kicker Comp VT sub and 6 Polk DB651 cabin speakers powered by Kicker ZXM700.5. Amps, cabin speakers, and sub installed in April. Transom stereo remote and independent volume control for tower speakers. Interior is in good shape. Port side bow back rest cushion needs minimal restitching and rear seat shows some wear. Boat comes with a Black boatmate tandem axle trailer with spare tire mount and tire. All five tires are brand new purchased in June. This boat is ALWAYS wiped down and detailed inside and out after every use and is always covered and stored inside. This boat is powered by the 325 HP fuel injected Indmar that is in PERFECT condition. Oil was changed in April at 295 hours. Boat performs like a dream and is ready to go. Asking $25,000 OBO

https://onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=29675

https://onlyinboards.com/Controls/Image.aspx?ImageID=152614&ImageWidth=800

PM me if you are REALLY interested. I can send more pictures too.

dusty2221
07-26-2011, 03:22 PM
Got your eye on a different one?

Free bump.

E4NASH
07-26-2011, 03:40 PM
No, it turns out that a bigger house is in need and wanted much more than originally thought and it will be easier to make that a reality without the allocation of extra funds to a boat note right now. In order to sell our house to get a bigger house we need to sell the boat. I'm really disappointed but sometimes you have to do what you have to do and take one for the team. I just hope it goes to someone who loves it as much as I do...we'll get back into a boat once things settle down again.

sandm
07-26-2011, 04:34 PM
nash, said the same thing this spring about my bike. house comes first. guess that's why they are called toys :)

good luck and hope you get into the house you want :)

E4NASH
07-26-2011, 05:11 PM
nash, said the same thing this spring about my bike. house comes first. guess that's why they are called toys :)

good luck and hope you get into the house you want :)

Thanks brother! Listing has been on onlyinboards for all of 3 hours and have already gotten two calls and one guy is supposed to come look at it this week! We'll see what happens...

jmb
07-26-2011, 07:19 PM
I will buy a Mobile Home, which I am doing, before I would sell my boat. I couldn't do it. Getting out on the water is my gig.

WaterBullDawg1980
07-27-2011, 07:52 AM
Well when you move to Atlanta, you know you have a ride on mine anytime!

E4NASH
07-27-2011, 10:15 AM
Well when you move to Atlanta, you know you have a ride on mine anytime!

Sounds good brother! Unfortunately this is the first step....I never heard anything about that position in your building. Do you know if they've filled it?

WaterBullDawg1980
07-27-2011, 10:58 PM
Sounds good brother! Unfortunately this is the first step....I never heard anything about that position in your building. Do you know if they've filled it?

Shoot me an email tomorrow. I'll check, but I do not believe they have. The hiring manager was out of town, I do know that.

jeepwilson
07-28-2011, 06:02 AM
That is a nice boat.Where ya`ll floating around Atlanta?I am usually on Keowee in SC.

E4NASH
08-15-2011, 09:32 AM
Sold!!!!!!

wolfeman131
08-15-2011, 09:39 AM
CONGRATS!

But, BOOOO!! Sorry yo had to get rid of it so quickly and hope you're back in a Moomba soon.