PDA

View Full Version : Start up the rumors

skiyaker
07-24-2011, 02:32 PM
Malibu has their new 2012 wakesetter MSX 22 up on their website, so what's up with this new Moomba boat I keep hearing about? Can anybody tell us anything? My wife thinks it will be called the Mojo, I think it will be a pickle fork Axis killer- what do you guys think?

ChrisK
07-24-2011, 02:49 PM
I'm not seeing the new Bu?

skiyaker
07-24-2011, 03:03 PM
click on "build a boat" then click on wakesetter

rdlangston13
07-24-2011, 04:46 PM
im not sure what the new moomba will be but i am pretty sure it is coming from what i heard from an insider.

you da man
07-24-2011, 04:59 PM
I think it will be a pickle fork Axis killer- what do you guys think?

Bwahahaha :p. It would be a good boat...but no Axis killer

RickT
07-24-2011, 09:13 PM
Should be an exciting event for moomba

jester
07-24-2011, 09:21 PM
7 days. Rick, I do not know if i can wait that long. Any way the moomba forms can get a sneek peek in 5 days?

jpetty3023
07-24-2011, 09:41 PM
Pretty please big Rick. If we maniacs get a sneak peak in 5 I promise to place an order when I pick up my LSV from south austin marine service dept in 5 days!! Pretty please

WaterBullDawg1980
07-24-2011, 10:54 PM
Wait a second. Where is this so called "unveiling" in seven days??

Tennessee I am assuming? If that is the case, I can DEFINITELY plan some appointments in Tennessee to have a good reason to go check out the new line. Even despite it being a state filled with Vol fans. For those that are not familiar, be glad you are not.

How about some details Rick!? :)

moombadaze
07-25-2011, 07:18 AM
just think that tomorrow you will get your wish for only 5 more days :rolleyes:

is it a current model redone?
is it a all new model?
is it a fork bow?
is it a surf specific boat?
is it going to fit under a "standard" garage door?
is it time to go see the boat loan officer?

sandm
07-25-2011, 07:46 AM
lets see a surf-specific hull and MORE built in ballast.

I'm so tired of dragging bags all over the seats :)

kayjayfech
07-25-2011, 02:09 PM
A surf specific boat would be amazing! Centurion did it, so let's hop on! The fork design would be great for look, so I am excited to see what is coming.

pmoomba
07-25-2011, 02:37 PM
By surf specific do you guys mean a v-drive that puts out a tournament quality slalom wake but can still surf on stock ballast? :)

moombadaze
07-25-2011, 02:46 PM
Surf boat 1st, flooded type ballast would be ideal-but dont think we will see it on Moomba's first-Supra would get it first. If your buying a boat that surfs i dont think a slalom wake will be a consideration except for recreational skiing. Heck I learnd to ski behind a 20' deep v i/o-most wakeboard boats would love to have had that wake it produced.

07-25-2011, 02:57 PM
How about a wakeboarding specific boat? One where no focus is put on the ski wake. Kinda like the xstar or A22, boats made for wakeboarding.

I don't know, but spending $60k+ (ok $50k is its a Moomba) on a boat geared towards surfing isn't my thing. After a while surfing just gets boring. Sure you can learn 360's and little airs but it just doesn't compare to Wakeboarding in my opinion. Behind my XLV, I can ride with just hidden stock ballast for as long as I want (gone about 5 miles ropeless before) and the wave is all a person needs. Passengers in the boat get bored watching people surf for hours too. I mean I get it, I have a couple surf boards and do it when the lake is junk or Im really beat up but I would never buy a boat who's primary focus is surfing.

kaneboats
07-25-2011, 03:05 PM
Maybe the ROO is making a big comeback!

moombadaze
07-25-2011, 03:05 PM
Lltr.......

sandm
07-25-2011, 03:14 PM
boomerang II ???
kamberra II ????

I see this thread growing by the day until the announcement is out :)

kaneboats
07-25-2011, 03:53 PM
Anyone remember the thread where RT was asking for suggestions for names of new models? I think they used one of them.

jmvotto
07-25-2011, 04:59 PM
Anyone remember the thread where RT was asking for suggestions for names of new models? I think they used one of them.

That's awesome. Hurry up Ruth the details . Got robbed out of a new launch 2010 supra 21 v on Friday looking around diligently. but this news makes me pause, summers too short. ;)

Odds are its a 22 something

moombadaze
07-25-2011, 05:06 PM
jmvotto, you thinking a larger LSV or something new with fork bow?

jester
07-25-2011, 05:14 PM
What is with everyone and the fork bow's? I have never liked the look of them but that is just my 2c. I really hate how Rick told us we have to wait 7 days then vanishes into the wind. Sounds like my upper managment at work.

moombadaze
07-25-2011, 05:18 PM
jester-- Im hopeing no fork bow-have not seen one yet I like.

Also they remind me to much of a boat my dad had that allways leaked water-some trihull from the 60's I think.

brain_rinse
07-25-2011, 05:24 PM
I love the fork... not always great looking though some like the MCs do look nice IMO. You gain a bunch of room for ballast and seating, that's what I like.

bergermaister
07-25-2011, 05:48 PM
Very curious now what SC is coming out with. I scoped the Malibu site and didn't see anything new there? Saw mention of it on the Bu Crew forum but nothing else.

I like the pickle fork on the MC's. Saw a shorter MB Tomcat this weekend with the pickle front and it looked totally retarded. Like it rearended something and they never bothered to stretch it back out again. I think the boats with the forks that stick way out like spikes look dumb. The more flat fronts look good IMO.

skiyaker
07-25-2011, 06:18 PM
Also they remind me to much of a boat my dad had that allways leaked water-some trihull from the 60's I think.

That's my thought on them too- but apparently that's what the market wants. After malibu cannibalized their bu sales with the axis they slowed production to make the wakesetter MSX 22- if you want to see it go to their site, build a boat, then click wakesetter and hover over the msx 22 and you'll seed the description but no real pics. What do you think the sticker will be on it? 80 k?

I'd love to think SC is going brining out a crossover boat with removable center pylon, but we all know it's gonna be a 22 ft picklefork. Bring on the Moomba Mojo!

you da man
07-25-2011, 07:55 PM
I love the fork... not always great looking though some like the MCs do look nice IMO. You gain a bunch of room for ballast and seating, that's what I like.

You also gain a drier ride in chop with the fork bow.

you da man
07-25-2011, 08:02 PM
Some like the fork bow, others hate it. I love it on the MC, Axis, and the new Malibu. I'm not digging it on the MB Tomcats though.

dru1974
07-25-2011, 09:32 PM
+1 on the mb. I don't mind the pickle fork front but mb is the ugliest out there by far. I hope it's nicer than that. Not to mention a pickle fork front is to create more now space.. The mb is strictly looks

jmvotto
07-25-2011, 10:26 PM
jmvotto, you thinking a larger LSV or something new with fork bow?

50 50 on the fence. pickle fork looks good on some boats and has to be the right color. my buddy has the x45 2010 and from the drivers seat it looks great. he is rarely looking at it driving by. it all black

i am looking at a bigger boat now this news is just making me wait. heard there was a tweak to the supra line up as well.

Rick any truth to this.

viking
07-26-2011, 12:32 AM
I like the new malibu! Always liked them but diggin the new PF version :)

kaneboats
07-26-2011, 10:08 AM
I just heard a new rumor but I can't tell you what it was. I will say that some of your are going to love it.

ian ashton
07-26-2011, 10:19 AM
I just heard a new rumor but I can't tell you what it was. I will say that some of your are going to love it.

I will go so far as to say some will hate it.

And some will be impartial.

***I have no idea what this rumor is, I just wanted to make fun of Kane's intentionally vague post.

moombadaze
07-26-2011, 10:34 AM
Rumor has it Im not getting a new boat :)

mk_deuce
07-26-2011, 10:51 AM
Hopefully the rumor will also include snap out carpet, rear sunpad seat, & new hull design!

kaneboats
07-26-2011, 10:51 AM
Oh yes you might be!

moombadaze
07-26-2011, 10:59 AM
you talking to my wife, then you must know something I dont. If I am, you know what options I will want so just tell her so we can get this done

Blue deck
Black accent
Blue main
Black hull

you da man
07-26-2011, 11:03 AM
Hopefully the rumor will also include snap out carpet, rear sunpad seat, & new hull design!

And tower pad bases that don't slide out, a platform that is not sloppy and doesnt sound broken, and no cover buttons on the hull

mk_deuce
07-26-2011, 11:13 AM
And tower pad bases that don't slide out, a platform that is not sloppy and doesnt sound broken, and no cover buttons on the hull

If I wanted all that I'd have to buy a Malibu! LOL, Sorry had to say it!

moombadaze
07-26-2011, 11:17 AM

So far no issues with tower pad bases.
Sloppy platform-well yep, got that issue.
Cover buttons on hull-that was the optional snap on cover.

07-26-2011, 02:46 PM
I personally think the snap cover for the bow is necessary. Here in canada we ride when its freezing cold and it's nice to keep the front covered to block wind and for the kids to play in.

you da man
07-26-2011, 02:55 PM
I personally think the snap cover for the bow is necessary. Here in canada we ride when its freezing cold and it's nice to keep the front covered to block wind and for the kids to play in.

Very good point, I've used mine as well for wind blocking

New Guy
07-26-2011, 03:57 PM
Why can't the snaps be under the rub rail and the cover wrap the side of the hull?

dusty2221
07-26-2011, 04:02 PM
Agreed, I would love that

New Guy
07-26-2011, 04:59 PM
I know I have been really contemplating having a custom cover made this way. I think it would rock.

xBabyJesus
07-26-2011, 05:15 PM
I'd like to see a pickle front with a wakeboard specific hull that is not so weight sensitive as my XLV. Also, a price tag that starts with a 4 instead of a 5 for a 22-23' boat. Also, snap out carpet and plug-and-play ballast, including decent surf balast options.

Sorta like the Axis was supposed to be before they got too popular and drove prices up.

Things I don't need: Fancy forward-swept tower, expensive stereo, non-cargo bimini, etc. I'm just going to put in what I want later in the game.

rdlangston13
07-26-2011, 09:03 PM
I am not a fan of the pickle fork design but I really do think that they help reduce weight sensitivity. That being said I think it would fit the line up very very well. Axis took the market by storm and Moomba needs a strong competitor to stay in the game and I think a wakeboard specific pickle fork would be the ticket. Massive stock ballast, maybe even pre plummed for a bow sack and decent price starting point in the 40s.

KG's Supra24
07-26-2011, 09:25 PM
I hope skiers doesn't make a copy of the axis, they have already copied the bu paint scheme for the 242 and put the illusion tower in the moomba line. Much more copying would be overkill.

Based on posts by many of the forum members, sounds like a surf boat would sell well. Supreme seems to be making sells with theirs and they have a relatively small footprint of dealers, at least around here.

How about a desiel in a moomba 262 ... in the 50s :D

dru1974
07-26-2011, 11:00 PM
It's awsome to hear my yank buddies talk about competition ski and wake boats start in the mid 40's. Here in Canada a wake boat doesn't start till the 50's lol and my mob ls was 56500. I can't even imagin what a mc or nauti would run a guy. I am happy but a Canadian Doller is 1.05 to an Amarican buck.

tazz3069
07-27-2011, 10:21 AM
I personally would love to see hard tanks. Its a Pain to lift the bags out to finish draining them. Its even harder after a long day of wakeboarding. At the end of this season, I am thinking of selling my LSV and getting something different. Not sure what I want yet, I just know that I do not want bags anymore. If Moomba or Supra put hard tanks in, it would be a no brainer for me. I would head down to my boat dealer and put in an order right away. I love my boat and all the upgrades that I did to it. I still get great compliments when It is in tow or on the water.

wolfeman131
07-27-2011, 11:52 AM
tazz, I hear ya man, but be sure you test the other boats fully before you plunk down any cash. My neighbor traded in his '07 Malibu 247 for a '11 Malibu 247 FULLY LOADED with a sticker over $120k since the salesman told him, "ths boat is much easier to set up to surf."

Well, he is still throwing bags on top of the hard tanks to get a surf wave and his 20-something grandsons still want to surf behind my little ole' OBV. "Better wave" is what they say.

you da man
07-27-2011, 01:01 PM
tazz, I hear ya man, but be sure you test the other boats fully before you plunk down any cash. My neighbor traded in his '07 Malibu 247 for a '11 Malibu 247 FULLY LOADED with a sticker over $120k since the salesman told him, "ths boat is much easier to set up to surf."

Well, he is still throwing bags on top of the hard tanks to get a surf wave and his 20-something grandsons still want to surf behind my little ole' OBV. "Better wave" is what they say.

They definitely don't know how to set up a 247. It's the baddest surf boat out there but takes 3000+lbs of ballast. You need to tell your neighbor he needs custom sacs in the lockers that hold about 1500lbs each. Then other sacs will be needed with a small crew but there are pics of 247's with chest high waves with crazy long pockets. Theres so plenty of videos of Chase Hazen getting crazy airs off a 247. no doubt your Outback V would be much much easier to set up a simple yet functional wake with minimal ballast but if your neighbor will do an hour of research on Wakeworld he can have the envy of surf wakes. Look up Wheelhouse on the Wakeworld forum and it will tell how his 247 is set up with hidden ballast but lots of custom plumbing and extra pumps

NAW
07-27-2011, 01:10 PM
I'd tell you guys, but then I'd have to kill you. Only a few more days and the news will be out!

Anybody else notice Rick Tinker's Facebook status update yesterday?

psycho-heico
07-27-2011, 02:07 PM
Well I hope is so good that, that someone will sell their 07 or newer LSV in the $32,000-$35,000 range..hint hint...I sure wish I could afford a new one, but I'll just drool over this new design and watch some members enjoy this craft...

ian ashton
07-27-2011, 02:47 PM
Why can't the snaps be under the rub rail and the cover wrap the side of the hull?

I think that would look retarded.

New Guy
07-27-2011, 02:50 PM
I'd tell you guys, but then I'd have to kill you. Only a few more days and the news will be out!

Anybody else notice Rick Tinker's Facebook status update yesterday?

I just checked it, That's Awesome!

ian ashton
07-27-2011, 02:52 PM
"Got some mojo working!"

cab13367
07-27-2011, 02:56 PM
Heard a rumor that the Boomerang is coming back.

Jceclipse01
07-27-2011, 03:33 PM

Bring back what got it all started for moomba

cab13367
07-27-2011, 03:40 PM
I think that would look retarded.

Agreed. What's wrong with the way it is? We have one and use it early and late in the season as a wind block. And the snaps don't ever get in our way when the cover is off.

sandm
07-27-2011, 03:49 PM

this will probably piss off some waterskiers, but if the boomerang comes back and it's the big announcement, I hope it's been reborn as a wake/surf boat and not a dd waterski boat :)

kaneboats
07-27-2011, 03:58 PM
There are darn few skiers (only) anymore. I suspect the big news is in the other direction entirely.

you da man
07-27-2011, 04:05 PM
There are darn few skiers (only) anymore. I suspect the big news is in the other direction entirely.

A barefoot Moomba with a 200hp Yamaha?

Jceclipse01
07-27-2011, 04:07 PM
I don't think they would make a new dd model just don't think that would be what most people are looking for

ian ashton
07-27-2011, 04:39 PM
this will probably piss off some waterskiers, but if the boomerang comes back and it's the big announcement, I hope it's been reborn as a wake/surf boat and not a dd waterski boat :)

Considering the only DD boat they make is the Outback, and Supra dropped them all together, I can't imagine that they'd invest anything into a ground up ski boat.

Now, what about something like the X14 or Nautique Sport200 - a V-Drive that's still a great ski boat, that would be cool.

There is an X14 on our lake that throws a KILLER surf wave, and the ski wake is incredible. That is a sweet boat.

wolfeman131
07-27-2011, 04:41 PM
They definitely don't know how to set up a 247. It's the baddest surf boat out there but takes 3000+lbs of ballast. You need to tell your neighbor he needs custom sacs in the lockers that hold about 1500lbs each.

. . . lots of custom plumbing and extra pumps

THANKS for proving my point. If you can afford that boat, you can probably afford all the extra "customs" you mention in bags and pumps and plumbing. You can probably also afford all the extra fuel you're going to burn dragging around 3,000+lbs of ballast.

The question I have is: "WHY?" when you can plug & play a 750 or 1,100 in an LSV and fun all day long. Well, maybe not if you're Chase Hazen.

deerfield
07-27-2011, 04:45 PM
Considering the only DD boat they make is the Outback, and Supra dropped them all together.....

Supra no longer marekts a DD model, so in that sense it was dropped from the lineup. But, per factory staff, it is still available as a new boat and can be ordered through a dealer just like any current model year boat.

wolfeman131
07-27-2011, 05:02 PM
OK boys & girls, I got a little scoop from my informant at the plant that I have bribed with Sinclair Jam t-shirts and chips! I need to send more so we can see some other details, but here is a peak at the side of the Gravity Games edition of the NEW (yep, it's going to be all new) boat. My source tells me some dealers will be demo'ing the boat soon.

ENJOY!!!
http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/wolfeman131/Moomba/IMG_2946.jpg

skiyaker
07-27-2011, 05:04 PM
Considering the only DD boat they make is the Outback, and Supra dropped them all together, I can't imagine that they'd invest anything into a ground up ski boat.

Now, what about something like the X14 or Nautique Sport200 - a V-Drive that's still a great ski boat, that would be cool.

I'd love to know how many sport 200 correct craft sold this year- I can't imagine it's that many for the price they're asking (>90k for the one I looked at yikes!) but if you watch this youtube video it looks to have a darn good ski wake. malibu is trying to do the same thing with the "3D wakesetter vlx" so maybe there is a market for a ski focused crossover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmDMaubuTYM

build me one for under 50k and I've found my next boat

casmith71
07-27-2011, 05:11 PM
i would like to see an outback XLV. same sleek look of the 09 and newer outback v but on a larger scale

Mobius22
07-27-2011, 05:20 PM
OK boys & girls, I got a little scoop from my informant at the plant that I have bribed with Sinclair Jam t-shirts and chips! I need to send more so we can see some other details, but here is a peak at the side of the Gravity Games edition of the NEW (yep, it's going to be all new) boat. My source tells me some dealers will be demo'ing the boat soon.

ENJOY!!!
http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd344/wolfeman131/Moomba/IMG_2946.jpg

Glad they finally decided to update the look of the Gravity, looks pretty badass to me from that pic

pmoomba
07-27-2011, 05:24 PM

There is an X14 on our lake that throws a KILLER surf wave, and the ski wake is incredible. That is a sweet boat.

That's the kind of thing I'd be excited about and could almost tempt me into an early upgrade.

New Guy
07-27-2011, 05:25 PM
Wolf not even a stainless rub rail :confused:

KG's Supra24
07-27-2011, 05:29 PM
So does moomba have a gravity games line and supra has a worlds? Im confused as I thought the gravity games no longer existed.

wolfeman131
07-27-2011, 06:04 PM
Yep, Supra has the World's Edition (i.e. loaded) and Moomba has the Gravity Games. The Gravity Games kinda got wiped out by the X-games that ESPN has the rights to, but the name is cool and the updated logo looks great.

My guess is that the GG edition will still be only be available on the XLV and that this pic is from the "test" model of the new boat so it's not fully refined with the SS rub rail, etc. I'm thinking this might be from the "mule" like they do with new car models.

I'll keep the pressure on to try & get us some more pics!

dru1974
07-27-2011, 06:55 PM
I am very excited for skiers choice. I mean to say I hope this new boat is what people are after and puts the nay Sayers in their place. Let's go moomba!!!!

rdlangston13
07-27-2011, 08:04 PM
If they came out with a DD dedicated ski boat i would be thoroughly disappointed. i think a new hull design to reduce weight sensitivity and hard tank ballast would be awesome

moombadaze
07-27-2011, 08:10 PM
to those who want hard tanks-ive never been in a boat that had them so explain to me what is so great about them

thanks

wolfeman131
07-27-2011, 08:50 PM
You have too! My neighbor's new Malibu has hard tanks.

Remember seeing all that stoarge space when we opened up the rear lockers? That is the biggest reason I would guess people want them. Plus, they are hidden under the floor and supposed to drain all the way (but, how do you know? my neighbor found out the hard way when the cables on his lift failed due to the excess weight!).

But, if you need more weight, you gotta start throwing some bags in the boat and all that wonderful storage space starts to disappear quickly.

jmvotto
07-27-2011, 10:08 PM
its not a dd. i heard its a 22 wide beam wake boat with some modified pickle fork design. heard they tried to swamp the front and could not do it. the A22 has that problem.

drew keep up the presure.:D or chips.

WaterBullDawg1980
07-27-2011, 10:46 PM
Is there an official "unveiling"?

I want to go.

brain_rinse
07-27-2011, 10:51 PM
i heard its a 22 wide beam wake boat with some modified pickle fork design.
If so do you wanna buy my boat? :)

jmvotto
07-27-2011, 11:02 PM
If so do you wanna buy my boat? :)
keeping my options open.
does it have the v2 tower?

brain_rinse
07-27-2011, 11:06 PM
keeping my options open.
does it have the v2 tower?
No, but it does have a Z5 and Exiles on it!

cab13367
07-28-2011, 12:41 AM
Is there an official "unveiling"?

I want to go.

My understanding is that it's a dealer only event.

moombadaze
07-28-2011, 07:32 AM
You have too! My neighbor's new Malibu has hard tanks.

Remember seeing all that stoarge space when we opened up the rear lockers? .

Actually I never looked, I was out of the boat at that point when you were opening everything up and checking out. I should have got back in.

I was thinking that the tanks would be in the same spot as the bags and was thinking then there would be no storage room when trailering-I had 5 boards in one side and room for more. Now if the tanks were under the floor thats a different storie--I would love that-especially with the gate valves that just flood the space in a minute or 2 and empty just as fast.

KSmith
07-28-2011, 07:47 AM
This sucks... I haven't even owned my 2010 OBV a full year yet and I have this sinking feeling I am going to want to upgrade to whatever this new Moomba beast is going to be... DAGNABBIT it just ain't fair!!!!

wolfeman131
07-28-2011, 08:06 AM
I would love that-especially with the gate valves that just flood the space in a minute or 2 and empty just as fast.

Then you need to set your eye on an MB. But, they have their flaws too.

dusty2221
07-28-2011, 09:18 AM
Are we any closer to more pics yet? :)

kayjayfech
07-28-2011, 09:59 AM
I spoke to SC the other day and the guy I have been working with did tell me it will have the pickle fork design and come in a 22'

Mobius22
07-28-2011, 10:19 AM
its not a dd. i heard its a 22 wide beam wake boat with some modified pickle fork design. heard they tried to swamp the front and could not do it. the A22 has that problem.

drew keep up the presure.:D or chips.

Heard the same thing, it's gonna be the most dry boat they have made.

wolfeman131
07-28-2011, 10:27 AM
my source tells me you guys are getting pretty close . . .

jmvotto
07-28-2011, 10:44 AM
My understanding is that it's a dealer only event.

my undersatnding as well.

anyone in TN, on sunday with a large telephoto lense and Camera and a photobucket account?:D

kaneboats
07-28-2011, 10:57 AM
Should I charter a chopper so I can get it all?

Mobius22
07-28-2011, 11:35 AM
my source tells me you guys are getting pretty close . . .

I'm kinda cheating since I've already seen it haha

Jceclipse01
07-28-2011, 12:33 PM
I just got out of a herna surgery and the Dr told me when I was waking up from the anesthesia I was talking about this new moomba boat to them.

KSmith
07-28-2011, 12:49 PM
I just got out of a herna surgery and the Dr told me when I was waking up from the anesthesia I was talking about this new moomba boat to them.

Yup, you'll be the proud owner of a brand spankin new Moomba before your stiches are out :p

ian ashton
07-28-2011, 12:56 PM
Well, I'll let the cat out of the bag here...

https://forum.moomba.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8417&stc=1&d=1311872200

Jceclipse01
07-28-2011, 01:03 PM
[QUOTE=KSmith;150894]Yup, you'll be the proud owner of a brand spankin new Moomba before your stiches are out :p[/QUOTE
I can only dream of a new boat I have put mine up for sale on Craiglist hoping to get some money for my surgery and my time off work. And maybe try to upgrade to an outback as soon as I get the money.

rdlangston13
07-28-2011, 01:20 PM

is this legit or a photo shop creation? i need more pictures, interior pictures, diff angles, specs.

New Guy
07-28-2011, 01:27 PM
I'm pretty sure that is just a crappy photoshop. If you look at the tag at the bottom it is BS.JPG Nice try though Ian :rolleyes:

ian ashton
07-28-2011, 01:42 PM
I'm pretty sure that is just a crappy photoshop. If you look at the tag at the bottom it is BS.JPG Nice try though Ian :rolleyes:

lol, I didn't think it was too bad for the 5 minutes I spent on it.

It's an A22 hull with Supra 242 tower and windsheild.

02Outback
07-28-2011, 01:42 PM
Is that an Axis hull, Supra tower and Moomba name? lol!

I call chop.

02Outback
07-28-2011, 01:43 PM
Crap! Just posted your reply before my reply - haha!

07-28-2011, 02:00 PM
That boat looks sick!!!! Too bad its fake. I hope the real one lives up to that creation.

wolfeman131
07-28-2011, 02:07 PM
Nice job Ian!

E4NASH
07-28-2011, 04:07 PM
my undersatnding as well.

anyone in TN, on sunday with a large telephoto lense and Camera and a photobucket account?:D

Sunday is my daughter's second birthday otherwise I'd be all over it! :D

moombadaze
07-28-2011, 05:05 PM
Then you need to set your eye on an MB. But, they have their flaws too.

Will never happen-dont like the looks

moombadaze
07-28-2011, 05:12 PM
I see we have a new member named Mobius22 :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum

matt75
07-28-2011, 05:17 PM

Uhhh...I saw a new 247 surf wake and it was more than impressive. Best I've ever seen.

dusty2221
07-28-2011, 05:22 PM
I see we have a new member named Mobius22 :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum

I Wondered if I was the only one that noticed that!

moombadaze
07-28-2011, 05:24 PM
I wonder if it will have Moombavision for the gauges ????

Is Supra's not called Supravision?

DOCDRS
07-28-2011, 05:44 PM
Sounds like the Moomba Outlaw..... so ya can get away from the inlaws

skiyaker
07-28-2011, 05:47 PM

HA I love the "Mojo" you added to the graphics!

ericnel
07-28-2011, 07:33 PM
I live 20 minutes from SC factory. I decided to go by and get my first tour today. I saw some of the new things that are coming out. Everything looks really sweet. I did not get any pics. Sorry.

2007 Outback V
07-28-2011, 09:38 PM
So......is the wait over yet??? Do I need to put my boat up for sale or not?

wolfeman131
07-28-2011, 11:19 PM
Uhhh...I saw a new 247 surf wake and it was more than impressive. Best I've ever seen.

Did you see how much ballast they were using?

brain_rinse
07-28-2011, 11:27 PM
Ian! Nice!