PDA

View Full Version : Moomba Roo T-Shirts

deerfield
07-24-2011, 10:56 AM
Guys - Ready to take orders.

T-shirt fabrics are cotton (see sample photo) or wicking. Color is black, with Moomba on front and Roo logo on back. Ink colors are platinum or gold.

Cotton S - XL $8.00
Cotton XXL - XXXL $10.00
Wicking S - XL - $13.00
Wicking XXL - XXXL $15.00

To keep this simple, packing, handling, and shipping are $3.50 per shirt via the U.S. Postal Service.

To facilitate ordering and shipping, I put together an order form. Please send me a PM with your email address and I will send the form.

I'd like to have all order by Saturday, August 6, so I can get the shirts printed and shipped no later than Friday, August 12. I'm using a local t-shirt business.

I know we are half way through the season and apologize for the delay. Thanks, and long live the Roo! - Deerfield

deerfield
07-24-2011, 10:15 PM
As of today, t-shirt order forms have been emailed to:

ian ashton
jester
millerda68
KSmith

If I missed anyone, please let me know.

Thanks. - Deerfield

jmvotto
07-24-2011, 10:16 PM
Stuart add me to the list.

deerfield
07-24-2011, 10:54 PM
Stuart add me to the list.

jm - Will do, but please PM me with your email address so I can send you the order form. Thanks! - Stuart

sandm
07-25-2011, 08:24 AM
send one my way. want 3 here :)

New Guy
07-25-2011, 10:43 AM
I'll take a form too! Thanks for setting this up.

moombadaze
07-25-2011, 10:52 AM
pm sent....

Lake Bound
07-25-2011, 11:15 AM
PM Sent. Thank you for wanting to handle the shirt orders.

Sean

Iowa05LSV
07-25-2011, 02:10 PM
Deefield, FYI - your PM mailbox is full (deerfield has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.)

deerfield
07-25-2011, 03:13 PM
Deefield, FYI - your PM mailbox is full (deerfield has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.)

Uhm....yes.....please hold off until tomorrow. First, this evening when I get home from work I will respond by sending the order form to all PMs received today. Second, I will store all PMs to maintain a record and at the same time free up space for more PMs starting either real late tonight or tomorrow morning. Will post up tonight after I have created more PM space. I did not anticipate this particular challenge and apologize for this inconvenience. Had hoped to make this as simple as possible for you guys. Thanks for your patience. - Deerfield

deerfield
07-25-2011, 11:10 PM
Okay. Several updates.

First, as of this evening, I sent order forms to everyone from whom I have received a PM with an email address.

Second, I downloaded all t-shirt PMs to my desktop. This way I can refer to them if there should be a need. Probably a waste of time, but you never know.

Third, I deleted all t-shirt PMs from my inbox, freeing up space for guys who wanted to send me an email address but were locked out because I had reached PM maximum capacity.

Fourth, a couple of fellows sent me a PM, but forgot to provide their email addresses. Dropped you guys a PM back so you know who you are. I need it in order to get you the order form.

Last thing, I tested this evening and discovered I can fit up to 8 t-shirts in a USPS flat rate box. If that works better for you, then shipping cost is $10.95, not the $3.50 per shirt as indicated on the order form.

Hope this makes sense. If I missed anything (like a PM) or you have a question, please let me know. Thanks.

deerfield
07-26-2011, 08:04 AM
As of this morning, order forms sent to:

• ian ashton
• jester
• millerda68
• KSmith
• jjerrod
• Family Matters
• Shooter
• cbboarder
• kaneboats
• jmvotto
• Martin Jr
• moombadaze
• harmsway
• New Guy
• Lake Bound
• cpatten

If you sent me a PM and I have not responded, please let me know right away so I can get you an order form. Thanks. - Deerfield

deerfield
07-26-2011, 09:21 AM
Road trip to Alabama. Return Thursday evening. Will check my PMs in the evening from the hotel and send order forms. Cheers.

kaneboats
07-26-2011, 09:47 AM
Have a safe one.

Garn
07-26-2011, 11:42 AM
Any chance that this design could be put on a polo-type shirt?

Thanks,

Garn

deerfield
07-26-2011, 11:13 PM
Any chance that this design could be put on a polo-type shirt?

Thanks,

Garn

Garn - Yes, the logo can be put on a polo shirt. I will need figure out cost and options for applying the logo. If okay, let me get the t-shirt orders filled and then I can focus on the polo shirt. What do you have in mind? Roo logo on front? Moomba on front? Thanks. - Deerfield

deerfield
07-26-2011, 11:15 PM
Update: As of 10:15 Tuesday evening, there are six more PMs in my inbox. I will get order forms sent tomorrow. Thanks, guys.

Garn
07-27-2011, 11:25 AM
I like the same design as the t-shirts.

Garn

jester
07-27-2011, 06:40 PM
A Polo with the Roo on front would be great. Dang it that would be like 3 more shirts I need to buy. These group buys are starting to kill my bank account.

BRANDNIRON8971
07-28-2011, 12:32 AM
PM sent

Thanks agian

usaski1
08-09-2011, 10:09 AM
I want 2 shirts... 1 wick, one cotton.. both "L" size

deerfield
08-09-2011, 11:15 PM
Prior to the forum crash, approximately twenty guys contacted me with their email addresses to place t-shirt orders. Orders came in over a two-week period and then yesterday I gave the spreadsheet to the t-shirt guy. T-shirts are scheduled to be ready for shipment on Friday. Today with the forum back up several guys have inquired about getting in on the order. I would love to get everyone who wants it a t-shirt but I cannot get them included in the batch scheduled for Friday. I apologize. Let me get these in the mail and then circle back to see about a second order. Thanks.

Martin Jr
08-10-2011, 05:28 AM
lets include long sleeved wicking shirts and choices of colors in this second round - ey?

lack of the above is why you didn't see an order from me. When we originally penned the idea, we had a bout 60 shirts ready to be ordered.

KSmith
08-10-2011, 09:19 AM
If there is going to be a second round, would it be possible to have a tank top option with the same fabric options as the t-shirts?

zabooda
08-10-2011, 10:16 AM
Thanks deerfield, I was on vacation and then the crash but I'm no hurry for a shirt so I'll get one in round two. Thanks for doing this and following up with another order.
one wicking XXL, platinum/black

moomba wannabe 1
08-12-2011, 11:49 PM
I missed the the order thanks to the crash but would love a t-shirt at the next opportunity.

kaneboats
08-17-2011, 01:46 PM
Gotta love that mailman. These showed up today. Thanks Deerfield, they look great. I'll definitely order some more if you run another one.11820

jmvotto
08-17-2011, 02:50 PM
Kane , How did you get other colors than Black???

kaneboats
08-17-2011, 03:01 PM
Uhhh, I told him I really wanted to order but I can't wear black in FL cuz it's too dang hot. I think the lt. blue will be available in the next round. They look amazing with the platinum.

millerda68
08-17-2011, 04:15 PM
Got my shirts today. Thanks again for pulling this all together!

Question - Did you get a response from the vendor regarding the ghosting on the back of the shirt from where they were folded over? It is pretty prominent on all three of our shirts (2 cotton, 1 dry wick).

I'd be in for a round two. Long sleeve, dry wick and the blue color that Kane showed would be awesome.

ian ashton
08-17-2011, 04:51 PM
Ahhh, I wish I would have inquired about other colors - I also never wear black shirts, but got one for my dad for Christmas (hope he doesn't read this), one for me (just in case), and one for L, who loves black shirts.

I'd definitely be in for round two, when other colors are available.

Also, mine came in today and they look great!

sandm
08-17-2011, 05:46 PM
+1 to other colors. not wanting to make this a headache for deer, a dark blue would be much better than black imo..

Martin Jr
08-17-2011, 06:16 PM
as far as Moomba tank tops...

Label Industries created one for me. I wear it when running marathons.

They still have all the necessary graphics to start mass producing them if there is a demand.

Nobody gets bothered, you contact L.I., pay them and they ship as ordered.

04OUTBACK
08-17-2011, 07:11 PM
STU
Thanks for doing this. Love the shirt.. came in today.

THANKS

jjerrod
08-18-2011, 09:27 AM
thanks for putting this together, mine look great.

bashton
08-24-2011, 09:43 PM
Ahhh, I wish I would have inquired about other colors - I also never wear black shirts, but got one for my dad for Christmas (hope he doesn't read this), one for me (just in case), and one for L, who loves black shirts.

I'd definitely be in for round two, when other colors are available.

Also, mine came in today and they look great!

Who me?

Bashton
2008 Momba Outback DD

jmvotto
08-24-2011, 11:43 PM
Deerfield, Hows is that horseheads shirt looking?

deerfield
08-25-2011, 12:03 AM
Deerfield, Hows is that horseheads shirt looking?

jm - Wow! It is waaaayy past due to arrive at your house. The file is at my office. I will pull the order sheet in the morning and call the t-shirt guy. It was the only order that I did not personally ship. Man, I feel terrible. I'll get back to you tomorrow. - Stuart

jmvotto
08-25-2011, 09:50 AM
no problem, thanks,

Joe

harmsway
08-25-2011, 09:39 PM
Stuart,
Thanks for putting this together. The shirts turned out great. My son wore his after his 1st cross country meet this year and I could see people reading it and trying to figure it out. Which was great.
Thanks again and appreciate the hard work,
Patrick

Garn
08-26-2011, 11:03 AM
Thanks for your efforts Stuart. I really like my wicking t-shirt. If you did a different color I would be up for another one. I would also go for a polo-style shirt (not white!).

Garn

Mikey
08-27-2011, 02:00 PM
As part of your INTERNATION orders i am pleased to say i got my Tshirts the other day and they are great. Too bad orders for us Canadians seem to take the Scenic route to get here. You should see all the World Post marks on this package .... JK!!! Just the same. Thanks again Stuart.

jmvotto
08-28-2011, 03:08 PM
deerfield, thank you. It arrived on Friday, thanks for putting it together. I am in on the next buy.

gus 08 mobius lsv
08-28-2011, 09:16 PM
i missed this t shirt buy too... on vaca then site crashed and finally made it back on. next go around i'd be for 6 shirts or so...hope i don't miss it too. any idea when it'd be this year yet or next summer?