PDA

View Full Version : Where the Hell is everyone

Gottop69
07-19-2011, 11:14 AM
Man Where is everyone.. Nobody is posting anything new and cool.. Just a bunch of downers... Pep up A-Holes.. Get back on here and Bs..

dusty2221
07-19-2011, 11:20 AM
I'm here! Just watching the clock today...we are headed to Broken Bow for the week. Camper and boat are hooked and ready to roll as soon as I pull up!

Gottop69
07-19-2011, 11:34 AM
Heck yeah.. thats good poo

brain_rinse
07-19-2011, 12:12 PM
Vacation!!!

newty
07-19-2011, 12:41 PM
I'm outy in 3 days for a week too.:p

wannajet
07-19-2011, 01:30 PM
At the lake back for lunch kids kneeboarded and daughter and I surfed. We had a lot of human ballast so wake was great.

Gottop69
07-19-2011, 01:43 PM
Ok you fools need jobs... LOL just kidding..

sicktc06
07-19-2011, 02:18 PM
Slammed with work and doing stuff to try to help out my knee. I just got my MRI today.

zabooda
07-19-2011, 03:20 PM
I got my boat out for the first time Sunday. I had to replace the battery and my fuel pump appears to be failing so I got one on order for next week's camping vacation. The weather here sucks so if we have one week of summer I hope it is next week. Talk about sucky weather, I was in Florida last week and I experienced the rain showers everyday but I got to see the space shuttle launch and had training so I didn't do much else. I got my dual sport dirt bike stolen out of the garage over the 4th and it was found stripped so I am in the process of buying a new one. Other than that, I'm leading a pretty boring life.

bergermaister
07-19-2011, 03:38 PM
Rain rain go away... My boat is still soggy from my Friday night outing, sitting in a downpour in my folks driveway all day, and driving home in yet another downpour.

And I came the realization I had been spending more time cruising and posting stuff on the forums then I was committing to "work" during any given day. Hmmmm....

bzubke1
07-19-2011, 04:59 PM
I'm here! Just watching the clock today...we are headed to Broken Bow for the week. Camper and boat are hooked and ready to roll as soon as I pull up!

I'm going to broken bow this weekend too. I'll be there friday saturday and sunday.

rdlangston13
07-19-2011, 05:07 PM
I just got back to the rig today, have to go back to work to pay for all the fun we had over the last two weeks. Not very exciting i know.

moombadaze
07-19-2011, 05:45 PM
work-its a 4 letter activity, but it does pay for fun

dusty2221
07-19-2011, 06:09 PM
I'm going to broken bow this weekend too. I'll be there friday saturday and sunday.

Lets plan to meet up! Pm me your number and ill text you

millerda68
07-19-2011, 06:39 PM
Spent last weekend at Swift Reservoir for an awesome Friday with only a couple people on the lake, then spent Saturday and Sunday draining rain off the cover while the boat sat at the dock. Crap weather this week in Portland, OR, but this weekend should be 81 and sunny, so Hagg Lake will be the destination.

jpetty3023
07-19-2011, 06:57 PM
Have you had any decent offers on the boat yet Gottop69? How's your little girl doin, please keep us posted. Sending prayers your families way

KSmith
07-19-2011, 07:57 PM
It is coming up on a month now since I have been out... bought a new Jeep so been doing some mild off roading/exploring, pre-vaction prep, vacation (not much of one really, dealing with relatives, in-laws and such), been sick (bit of a sinus and chest cold), wife's sick now (same thing I had it seems), busy at work... way busy at work... too friggin busy at work...

Weather permitting I intend to get the boat out of storage and on the water this weekend...

I MISS MY BOAT!!!

bergermaister
07-19-2011, 08:26 PM
Miller - you're all over the place! Hopefully some day we can cross paths. We go to a lot of the same places by the sounds of it.

Sea N' Things
07-19-2011, 09:07 PM
Yeppers, rain rain please go away... I just got back from BC and off again on Friday for another 2 weeks in Vernon :)

jmvotto
07-19-2011, 09:48 PM
on vacation at the lake house this week

McMoomba
07-20-2011, 01:27 AM

We will be at Broken Bow also. Thurs-Mon.

KG's Supra24
07-20-2011, 09:34 AM
I'm here but it sounds like there is another jam in the making at broken bow.

dusty2221
07-22-2011, 11:15 AM
Are any of you staying at beavers bend?

bzubke1
07-25-2011, 10:29 PM
Dang I didn't see this post until yesterday when I got back. Wish we could have met up. I rented a cabin with some friends just off stephens gap road. I launched at beavers bend marina 2 out of the 3 days we were there, 1 day at a ramp off carson creek road. We had a really good time on the lake did a lot of surfing, a little cliff jumping, and got a couple good sets in wakeboarding right before dark. I was a little dissapointed in the boarding conditions on the lake but still had a great time, my standards are pretty high for boarding conditions though as I get to ride the brazos river a couple times a week so i'm pretty spoiled. The lake is so clean I never got waterspots on the gel coat, did anyone else notice this?

dusty2221
07-26-2011, 09:40 AM
Yeah, when pulling the boat out it took a quick dry and done...not a single spot. We ran into McMoomba at the ramp Friday morning, saw them out on the water once we got launched. We intended to go over and float with them when we spotted them, but wanted to get a few runs in first, right when we finished, they looked like they were headed to board themselves.

McMoomba
07-26-2011, 10:56 PM
Yeah, when pulling the boat out it took a quick dry and done...not a single spot. We ran into McMoomba at the ramp Friday morning, saw them out on the water once we got launched. We intended to go over and float with them when we spotted them, but wanted to get a few runs in first, right when we finished, they looked like they were headed to board themselves.

We saw you boarding and figured we would see you later but never saw ya out there. We did alot of boarding, went through 90 gallons of gas over four days with my Wife, 3 kids and Nephew. It was a great time as usual at Broken Bow. We left the boat in the water from Friday to Monday and just wiped it down also. Maybe we'll see ya around the Metroplex