PDA

View Full Version : Picture Forum?

E4NASH
07-18-2011, 12:42 PM
Since everyone seems to love picture threads (I know I do) why don't we have a Photo\Video Sub Forum specifically for these types of threads?

jpetty3023
07-18-2011, 09:56 PM
I second that^^

WaterBullDawg1980
07-18-2011, 10:22 PM
Good point. I third.

KG's Supra24
07-18-2011, 10:27 PM
I enjoy looking at the pics as well, probably my favorite part of the forum. Not sure it needs its own section, though.

Not a fan of the monthly pic threads? Or were you thinking different types of pictures (styles, context, etc) would be posted in the subforum?

I think there are already alot of subforums. Whats the deal with Boat Owners and Moomba Families (seem to be the same)? Those could be combined in exchanged for a pic thread :)

02Outback
07-18-2011, 10:55 PM
I think Pictures/Videos should have it's own section as well. Sometimes we want to show off our pictures but not sure where they should belong. General Chat? Families? Boats?

If you have one dedicated section, there are no mistakes. I know myself we have pictures from our Moomba Jam posted in both Families and General Chat...

dusty2221
07-19-2011, 09:32 AM
I'll co-sign all of the above.

E4NASH
07-19-2011, 04:31 PM
I enjoy looking at the pics as well, probably my favorite part of the forum. Not sure it needs its own section, though.

Not a fan of the monthly pic threads? Or were you thinking different types of pictures (styles, context, etc) would be posted in the subforum?

I think there are already alot of subforums. Whats the deal with Boat Owners and Moomba Families (seem to be the same)? Those could be combined in exchanged for a pic thread :)

Pretty much anything thats pictures...Monthly pic threads...look what I got threads...event pics....also the different styles, context, etc like you posted.

Hootreville
07-19-2011, 06:09 PM
I agree with most of the above. Some of the other forums I belong to have a pics/vids section and it seem to work well. Funny this came up because I was just thinking that we need to do this last week.