PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Newty...

SC Ink
07-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Been checking these boards off and on all day, and I can't believe no-one could spare 30 seconds out of their day to stop and wish you a Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday, man!

It's been bugging me. There was no way I was going to bed tonight with you feeling left out.

Moderators - you best step up here. I'm not doing this again...or maybe I WILL return as a moderator.

newty
07-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Thanks Ed!
I was going to do it myself but decided against it!:p

jester
07-12-2011, 06:46 PM
Newty. We did not forget about you. Well some might have but the most important ones that live on the west coast with you and are just now getting off work to check the forms. Happy Bday. I know it is a dark day out today but hope you are able to make the most of it and get out on the water this weekend.

jmvotto
07-12-2011, 06:53 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!
My bad.

davinci
07-12-2011, 08:20 PM
Happy b day bud.....enjoy !!

jmb
07-12-2011, 08:47 PM
Happy birthday bud. Hope it's a good day for you

Gottop69
07-12-2011, 08:49 PM
Sorry man happy b-day.

deerfield
07-12-2011, 09:30 PM
Newty - Happy Birthday! - Deerfield

jpetty3023
07-12-2011, 10:31 PM
Happy cake day Newty!! Have no idea how to check and see whose cake day it is. Thanks for the heads up Ed and again Newty, happy cake day

millerda68
07-13-2011, 12:01 AM
Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one.

newty
07-13-2011, 12:19 AM
Thanks guys! It was awesome. I went out and did some power turns in a boat I'm trying to sell for someone. The whole lake to myself and an empty direct drive= Epic!

SC Ink
07-13-2011, 05:00 AM
Birthdays are shown at the bottom of the index page

mmandley
07-13-2011, 11:30 AM
Happy late birthday bro.

Sorry still no Internet at my house all I hot is my phone till later today.

Sounds like you had a good day and I'm sure your family made it a better night.

I spent the day with my boat crew setting 15 fence posts. Dug out the holes set the posts and cemented them. On the way to having a fence :)

newty
07-13-2011, 11:32 AM
LOL thanks Mike, hey gas money or free labor! It all helps!:p

bergermaister
07-13-2011, 11:47 AM
Happy belated cake-day bro! Sounds like you had fun.

I went out and did some power turns in a boat I'm trying to sell for someone. The whole lake to myself and an empty direct drive= Epic!

Which reminds me to NOT have you help sell my boat when the time comes...!

Let me guess, Lacamas?

mmandley
07-13-2011, 12:26 PM
LOL thanks Mike, hey gas money or free labor! It all helps!:p

Yea well it cost me about the same as taking the boat out so it's all good. I paid my labor with all the water, soda, and beer they could drink. No beer till all the posts were set as I wanted then squared and level.

Then Claudia made some homemade salsa, bean dip, and other snacks.

Later I fired up the grill fed everyone baked potatoes, corn on the cob and 1lbs Rib Eye Steaks.

By the end of the day they were all asking when you plan go finish the fence? Need help? Lol

It's great to have friends like I have you and Al included of course.

Were still planning the house warming party I'll let you and your misses know when we decide on it

newty
07-13-2011, 01:46 PM
Happy belated cake-day bro! Sounds like you had fun.

Which reminds me to NOT have you help sell my boat when the time comes...!

Let me guess, Lacamas?

The potential buyer needed to know how to quickly and effectively piss off the whole lake at a moments notice. Of course I couldn't let him down! V-drives aren't as fun to powerturn anyway.

Lacamas... no, better... its a secret. Its always empty and much closer to me!

Were still planning the house warming party I'll let you and your misses know when we decide on it

Sounds good bro, looking forward to it!

bergermaister
07-13-2011, 02:28 PM
its a secret. Its always empty and much closer to me!

So do the sailing club snobs get all bent out of shape when you come rolling up to their launch in a tournament boat?

I always thought that place was real shallow and full of weeds.

newty
07-13-2011, 03:07 PM
Same lake different launch.

Weeds and shallow... as far as they know!