PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Force ARGHHHH

snyderaaron
07-12-2011, 02:44 PM
I bought a new Liquid Force Plush Handle and Rope combo in April. Liked the rope until it bent in half pulling someone out of the water. Liquid force then told me they didn't have that handle anymore so they had to send me a new one. The one I got was my second choice and is definitely not what I wanted. Now the rope is starting to fray and they haven't contacted me back in over a week. Guess ill be looking for a new rope next year. Anyone have any suggestions?

KG's Supra24
07-12-2011, 03:10 PM
Hate to hear that man.

Accurate A Line ... LOVE IT!! I get quite a few compliments on it as well when others use it.

http://accuratelines.com/wake/mainlines/index.php

Try to find one over winter to save some coin. Also, evogear.com is having 50% off 2009 outlet items (ending today). I saw some mainline over there that might get you through the rest of the summer for pretty cheap.

Shooter
07-13-2011, 12:10 AM
I bought a proline faction mainline and LG handle combo this year. Only prob with it is the rubber wrap at the shorter length holes has started to tear, but no harm to the line. Everyone we've pulled seems to be happy with the setup.

you da man
07-13-2011, 12:57 AM
Accurate X-Line with Proline LGS parallel stitched handle two seasons and no problems

deafgoose
07-13-2011, 01:01 AM
My 2010 Sean Murray handle is already ripped with less than 100hrs on it.

Don't they test their crap before putting it on the market?

iwaterskihard
07-13-2011, 02:06 PM
I'm a big fan of Straightline products. I have 3 handles and two main lines. Used for everything from slalom, to kneeboard, and on the barefoot boom as well for footing and teaching.

Might be a bit pricier but hey.................... they last! :)

brain_rinse
07-13-2011, 02:12 PM
Hate to hear that man.

Accurate A Line ... LOVE IT!! I get quite a few compliments on it as well when others use it.

http://accuratelines.com/wake/mainlines/index.php

Try to find one over winter to save some coin. Also, evogear.com is having 50% off 2009 outlet items (ending today). I saw some mainline over there that might get you through the rest of the summer for pretty cheap.
What he said

cpatten
07-13-2011, 02:34 PM
Accurate X Line with Catalyst handle, no problems after two seasons. Still looks brand new!

KG's Supra24
07-13-2011, 02:37 PM
I believe the only difference between the A line and the X line is length. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I actually have one of each.

Both are coated.

I have a Byerly handle, nothing special, I like it.

snyderaaron
07-15-2011, 02:22 PM
These guys must have the worst customer service. I have emailed twice again since I posted this and haven't heard a thing. Liquid Force Equipment=Never Again