PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Annual Moomba Owners Day - Fort Fremont Marine, WI

2007 Outback V
07-10-2011, 11:32 PM
Date: Saturday August 6th, 2011
Time: TBD
Location: Fort Fremont Marine on the Wolf River in Fremont, WI

The heat is finally on in the midwest! Let's all get together for a day of fun, food, and some waves (from Moomba's of course)! Last year was a great time and the gang at Fort Fremont Marine treated us very well. Lets do it again!! Bring your family, friends, neighbors, who ever, all are welcome. Boat or no boat, come on out for a good time.

Who's in?

Here is a pick from last year of the Fort Fremont crew setting up the food for us.
http://images.psndealer.com/dealersite/images/fortfremont/dsc00717.jpg

bslide
07-12-2011, 04:19 PM
We are in! Had a great time last year and want to support a great dealer. We had a fuel pump go out on us this 4th of july weekend. Fort Fremont Marine had the part in stock and lent us some tools so we could change it in their parking lot. Just a great family owned dealer.

2007 Outback V
07-18-2011, 06:19 PM
No Interest interest in free food, drinks, and some moomba camaraderie? Bside looks like it might only be your crew and mine. Come on let's do this. Fremont Marine is looking for some estimated numbers, so if you are on the fence, time to let us know.

Hoopskier
07-27-2011, 11:08 PM
Would like to be there, but got family in from out of town, could put me down on the "maybe" list. It all depends if we have had enough of each other by then.

New Guy
07-28-2011, 09:37 AM
I should be able to make it this year! I have to see if I can get a crew together though.