PDA

View Full Version : june 27th 2011

gus 08 mobius lsv
07-05-2011, 10:30 PM
I finally took the next step in my life and got married. we went on a Caribbean cruise and got married in st thomas. after missing two weekends at the lake i got the itch to board so while in aruba i paid for a wakeboarding session...figured its the only chance i'll ever have of boarding in caribbean waters. i'm downloading pics now ...lets just say its a sure wasn't a moomba i was riding behind

mmandley
07-05-2011, 10:33 PM
Best day to get married on man congrats

( my b day ) lol

gus 08 mobius lsv
07-05-2011, 10:53 PM
yeah i guess so thanks... happy belated birthday to you
so i can count on you for a text the day before your birthday to remind me its my anniversary ?

deerfield
07-05-2011, 11:10 PM
so i can count on you for a text the day before your birthday to remind me its my anniversary ?

Haha! Pretty funny! Seriously, congratulations to you, Gus. - Deerfield

gus 08 mobius lsv
07-05-2011, 11:33 PM
this boat was a piece of shit cushions missing and torn... board was heavy and like 1987 model heck i didn't know they even made boards... life jacket was brittle and dry rotted and tore the hell out of my arm pits... the wake non existent they didn't have ballast bags believe it or not... and to top it off 15 minutes into our run the boat ran out of gas so we called it a day and got our money back but the memories were priceless. it makes me value my runs behind the moomba so much more now

usaski1
07-06-2011, 12:11 AM
Wow... that looks like "tons of fun" and and an overpriced LOUSY ride, tourest trap, yuppie haven. Probably crap-choppy water too.

mmandley
07-06-2011, 12:28 AM
yeah i guess so thanks... happy belated birthday to you

I can try to do that lol my nieace has her b day the 25 so I'll try to remind you next year on the 26th lol

Anyhow congrats again friend :)

gus 08 mobius lsv
07-10-2011, 10:52 PM
Wow... that looks like "tons of fun" and and an overpriced LOUSY ride, tourest trap, yuppie haven. Probably crap-choppy water too.

going in we knew the wake would be terrible which it was but then everything else just help top it off to wow what an experience. water was very choppy and boats anchored out everywhere with nobody even in them so it was a little scary. just got to say we done it and ended up being free and nobody got hurt.

gus 08 mobius lsv
07-10-2011, 10:53 PM
I can try to do that lol my nieace has her b day the 25 so I'll try to remind you next year on the 26th lol

Anyhow congrats again friend :)

ah i should be ok for the first few years but after that i might need your reminder. and thanks mike

Kidder
07-11-2011, 08:48 PM
Congratulations! My wife and I were married on the same date back in 1998! Cheers.

ian ashton
07-11-2011, 10:00 PM
Thats awesome man, congrats!