PDA

View Full Version : Hate the Wake

rdlangston13
07-03-2011, 09:37 PM
Stole this from the Supra forum, thought I would share with my Moomba Brothers!

http://www.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?236811-Now-Wake-Boarders-have-a-NEW-WAY-to-aggrivate-us

loudsubz
07-03-2011, 10:37 PM
I would post, but they would never realize, just chalk up another one of them "wakeboarding douche bag bros"

Someone should mention how loud some of their engines are when they do a full pass down the lake at dusk....hmmmmm

rdlangston13
07-03-2011, 10:58 PM
I would post, but they would never realize, just chalk up another one of them "wakeboarding douche bag bros"

Someone should mention how loud some of their engines are when they do a full pass down the lake at dusk....hmmmmm

i posted and just got an email that someone else posted on the thread and i went to check it and it said i was banned indefinitely. checked the thread and my post was deleted. real mature

loudsubz
07-03-2011, 11:08 PM
thats the way it goes....your never going to get anywhere posting on their site trying to prove to them something they already believe in their head.

Its the same if we started a thread over here about how dangerous speed boat drivers were and they tried to join and post how they were safe and mature...its our home advantage and they would be squashed :)

deepcove
07-04-2011, 01:36 AM
Have you read through any of that thread???/ Wholly Red Neck!!!! LOL

saskyrider
07-04-2011, 11:57 AM
how bout the guy talking about slitting the ballast bags... fists would fly!!!!!

sandm
07-04-2011, 04:28 PM
I was going to post, but just not worth it. their minds are made up that we are all a bunch of young punks out to ruin all the water everywhere...

I'll def. think about them the next time I hear one of them screaming across the lake or when I stop surfing for a few due to seeing a low-pro boat coming across the lake and I want to do the right thing and not swamp them....

jpetty3023
07-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Haha them dudes are crazy!! Run up and "slash" the ballast bags!!! Holy nuts, dude might get shot over something like that

kaneboats
07-05-2011, 09:22 AM
I think we should all try harder to be respectful. If MOST of ther encounters with wakeboat folks were respectful it would not seem as bad. I have seen the disrespectful punks out in daddy's boat too. But I have also seen many many inboarders towing other folks in when these guys would NEVER offer their boat for that. They zip right by boaters in distress and they're gone.

Gottop69
07-05-2011, 09:42 AM
I wanna post on that so bad... This is why we have a Community and it looks like all they have is a Cry Baby Forum... Sad when adults act like that

skylar18
07-05-2011, 09:53 AM
I have feared for my safety from every type of boat out there. From Billy Bobs 1980 Bayliner filled with 20 people and Pabst Blue Ribbon to this weekend I saw people with a brand new mastercraft x-35.

These people did not have a clue. They were trying to teach people how to wakeboard, had "helpers" in the water littered all over the lane all the serious wakeboarders use, and would powerturn everytime someone fell, which was all the time, and cross perpindicular to all the other boats. Their Mastercraft sure looked nice however.

Had High Performance boats going 90-100 mph in channels filled with boats with people in the water.

PWC guys who try to jump my wake without realizing I was towing somebody.

Point is, I don't think most people want to be comple douch bags, just have never been educated. At least I hope that is the case.

sandm
07-05-2011, 10:38 AM
Point is, I don't think most people want to be comple douch bags, just have never been educated. At least I hope that is the case.

the key word there is MOST...

they are out there, and contrary to what those dinks on the other forum think, it's every variety of boat, including theirs.