PDA

View Full Version : Aaahhh...

cab13367
07-01-2011, 07:02 PM
Let the weekend begin! Hope everyone's plans for the weekend include some time in your boat.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg276/cab13367/4d02ccdc.jpg

bergermaister
07-01-2011, 07:05 PM
YOU'RE KILLING ME AL! I'm still stuck at work because of a bunch of inter-office stuff and moron mentality. The phone hasn't rang more than once in the last 2 hours and our website is dead but BY GOD we're here, working and stuff! Meanwhile every office building around us is deserted....

:mad:

cab13367
07-01-2011, 07:16 PM
Sorry to hear that berg! I thought you owned the company?? I worked some OT this week so I comp'ed the time and bugged out of work about 11 today. Sending this to you from the serenity of the Willamette. Pretty quiet out here this afternoon.

moombadaze
07-01-2011, 07:41 PM
looking like your haveing a good time there Al-lucky!.

no plans to take the boat out this weekend ourselves.

bergermaister
07-01-2011, 07:43 PM
I freelance on the side so that part I own and that part is CLOSED for the weekend! The day job thing pays the bills though.

I'll be out on the Columbia tomorrow and probably Monday. That water sure looks nice - enjoy!

rdlangston13
07-01-2011, 08:14 PM
yall are all killing me, i have not even seen a female in a week in a half

jester
07-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Dang Al looking good. I wish I was also on the water today but tomorrow should be a good day as long as all the crazy's stay at home.

Razzman
07-01-2011, 08:16 PM
Nope the boat stays safe and sound, locked away on the amatuer holidays. Hanging out in my backyard at the bar instead. :p

jester
07-01-2011, 08:19 PM
Nope the boat stays safe and sound, locked away on the amatuer holidays. Hanging out in my backyard at the bar instead. :p

I like it. Too bad if i do not go out this weekend I will not be on the water for about another month. Guess it is worth the crazy people time.

jmb
07-01-2011, 08:25 PM
I can't wait to start tomorrow. Going out Tomorrow, Sunday and Monday. We have Tuesday off also but going to work and get some double time and a half. Heading to Wolfemans' jam on the following Saturday anyways. Can't wait.

jmb
07-01-2011, 08:27 PM
This is the first time I have ever posted pic's (above)

jmb
07-01-2011, 08:28 PM
How do you all do the big pic's?

jester
07-01-2011, 08:29 PM
How do you all do the big pic's?

The big pic we link from on online site like Photobucket.com

xBabyJesus
07-01-2011, 08:33 PM
I'll be out on the Columbia tomorrow and probably Monday. That water sure looks nice - enjoy!

Where you going out?

My friends are all being lame asses so no plans -- what's the point of buying the boat when nobody wants to party?

jester
07-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Where you going out?

My friends are all being lame asses so no plans -- what's the point of buying the boat when nobody wants to party?

I am in the same boat. And well the point is having the boat and being able to just go out onto the water. Friends suck some times but what can you do but get out on the water pick up strange people on the dock and enjoy the day.

jmb
07-01-2011, 08:51 PM
Going to lake Tuscaloosa in Alabama.

jmb
07-01-2011, 08:52 PM
Will have to see about that photobucket thing. I guess it depends how hard it is.

rdlangston13
07-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Will have to see about that photobucket thing. I guess it depends how hard it is.

photobucket is awesome. super easy to upload and then to post the picture there are shortcuts under the picture on the photo bucket site, one says html and one says img and couple more are there. just click the on that says img and it copies the link, then paste it in your post!

deerfield
07-01-2011, 10:48 PM
I can't wait to start tomorrow. Going out Tomorrow, Sunday and Monday. We have Tuesday off also but going to work and get some double time and a half. Heading to Wolfemans' jam on the following Saturday anyways. Can't wait.

jmb - Looking good there. We will be in Tuscaloosa late July to provide additional ballast. I'll pm you with the dates. Roll Tide - Deerfield

wolfeman131
07-01-2011, 11:25 PM
jmb, based on that last pic, you're going to fit in perfect!

I'll set you up on photobucket while you are here. Bring a laptop if you have one. Wireless works down to the dock. Yeah, working from down there is tough. :)

wolfeman131
07-01-2011, 11:27 PM
looking good both Al & Razz!

We got to the lake late last night and threat of T-storms kept us off the lake today, so I installed the jet ski dock, but after putting the battery in and getting NOTHING, I was mad I wasted the day.

kaneboats
07-02-2011, 12:29 AM
Al, looks like you are seeing some decent weather now. That's great.

Razz, I'm with you. Stay off the water on nutcase weekend. Then hit it for a solid week when they are all back at work or in jail. Still love your bar. Hope I get to sit there some time-- more than willing to pay the cover.

Jack, nice pics. That last one could be me. LOL!

For pics, nothing to it. I put a tutorial up in the Help Desk area. It starts with post #3 in this thread and walks you through every step. My grandma could post the big pics after reading it. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Here's the link:

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=5629

cab13367
07-02-2011, 02:12 AM
photobucket is awesome. super easy to upload and then to post the picture there are shortcuts under the picture on the photo bucket site, one says html and one says img and couple more are there. just click the on that says img and it copies the link, then paste it in your post!

I have the photobucket app for my iPhone so it's super easy to take a pic with my iPhone, upload it to photobucket, then post it on the forum. That's exactly how I made the initial post in this thread while sitting in the bow of my boat, on the river, having a cold one :)

bergermaister
07-02-2011, 02:16 AM
Photobucket on the phone - (me too - works great!)

XBaby - I'm going out of Portco near the I-5 bridge, then up towards Government Island on the airport side. There's a sliver of beach but it will fill up quick I'm sure with the water high still so gotta get there early to stake your claim.

Hopefully the wind won't rear it's ugly head.

cab13367
07-02-2011, 02:24 AM
Great day today, just a "quickie" though as we had some plans tonight. Got a couple good wakeboarding runs in then just chilled and let the kids swim off the back.

Tomorrow, it's off to the lake with another family. Going to get out there early and prolly just anchor in the cove and let the kids swim, maybe do some tubing. Will be too rough to do much else.

Sunday, it's back to the river with 7 guys and gals from work. Wakeboarding and wakesurfing will be the primary agenda. The fam will sit this one out.

Trying to make up for all the missed days this spring due to the weather.

Al

04OUTBACK
07-02-2011, 08:51 AM
Everyone enjoy and be safe this weekend.
I got in 2 sets wakeboarding yesterday before the weekend got wild.

Gonna "Boat/Chill" on the lakes sun and monday.. no plans of wakeboarding!!

Yesterday, at lunch, a co worker and i started feeling ill.. only thing we could tell was that if we got on the lake and had a beer, it would take care of the fever we had. funny.. i got out there at 3 and we picked him up at 4.. a little sun and water and I felt a little better, then he showed with some Molson and felt way better.. hmm.. i should take some of that as prevention later!

jmb
07-02-2011, 10:14 AM
By all means, Deerfield, let me know when you will be in town. Would like to meet up for sure.

jester
07-02-2011, 10:20 AM
Sunday, it's back to the river with 7 guys and gals from work. Wakeboarding and wakesurfing will be the primary agenda. The fam will sit this one out.

Al

Al, Sounds like you are making sure the coworkers are happy so you can skip a lot of work this summer.

Razzman
07-02-2011, 12:21 PM
Razz, I'm with you. Stay off the water on nutcase weekend. Then hit it for a solid week when they are all back at work or in jail. Still love your bar. Hope I get to sit there some time-- more than willing to pay the cover.

No cover, bars always open to all! If anyone's ever around the Cali Central Valley hit me up for beer, BBQ and a swim! :p

cab13367
07-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Day 2. Survived the boat ramp follies and on the water at noon.

Kids having a water gun fight.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg276/cab13367/5d946e6e.jpg

iwaterskihard
07-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Great pic CAB. Love to see the smiles on kids faces when we're out Moombaing! Even started a post in the families section.
We got out Sat evening for a couple rips. Youngest daughter gone for 8 days so just out and back. Still too many IDIOTS on the water for my liking!:evil: