PDA

View Full Version : Drive Shaft

kaneboats
06-30-2011, 03:41 PM
Anyone know what prop shaft goes in the LSV? Length, coupler size, etc. I know it's the 1 1/8" but not sure which one.

04OUTBACK
06-30-2011, 04:00 PM
Call Elberts www.elberts.com
they are great.

kaneboats
06-30-2011, 09:15 PM
Lemme tell you how great your buddy Cecil is. He offered to call SC and make sure he has the right one for my model and check stock and call me back. He called me back and confirmed he has it in stock and ready to ship. I was able to pick up the boat and drop it in the water this evening -- I determined that, after the strut was replaced today there is still a slight vibration. I called him back from the boat. He's on the west coast so he offered to still ship it TODAY! It's already on the way, 2 day air, so it will be here no question on Tues. In the meantime I have all weekend to get everything ready.

DOCDRS
06-30-2011, 10:32 PM
Lemme tell you how great your buddy Cecil is. He offered to call SC and make sure he has the right one for my model and check stock and call me back. He called me back and confirmed he has it in stock and ready to ship. I was able to pick up the boat and drop it in the water this evening -- I determined that, after the strut was replaced today there is still a slight vibration. I called him back from the boat. He's on the west coast so he offered to still ship it TODAY! It's already on the way, 2 day air, so it will be here no question on Tues. In the meantime I have all weekend to get everything ready.

Wow that is great service....glad everything is coming together......before ya swap shafts , check the alignment on your old one once you loosen the coupler bolts.......will give ya some idea on the diff between the shafts

04OUTBACK
06-30-2011, 10:49 PM
Cecil was most helpful when I needed on my old boat.
Shipped same afternoon for me. A most helpful guy!

What did you hit Kane?