PDA

View Full Version : Whitefish Chain, MN this weekend?

brain_rinse
06-29-2011, 12:18 PM
Any of you guys near the Whitefish Chain? We're heading up there tomorrow for a 5 day weekend. Not bringing my boat this trip but will have jjolson's 08 LSV and an 08 Xstar. Can't wait!

c.rix
06-29-2011, 09:56 PM
Any of you guys near the Whitefish Chain? We're heading up there tomorrow for a 5 day weekend. Not bringing my boat this trip but will have jjolson's 08 LSV and an 08 Xstar. Can't wait!

I was planning on going but decided to go up to park rapids instead hmmmmmm maybe stop over on the way you going to be out on friday ?

That chain is a lot of fun and I could show you where the locals go to hide from the crazies

MNKid
06-29-2011, 10:00 PM
I was planning on going but decided to go up to park rapids instead hmmmmmm maybe stop over on the way you going to be out on friday ?

What lake in Park Rapids? Long Lake?

c.rix
06-29-2011, 10:06 PM
What lake in Park Rapids? Long Lake?

you got it!!! I usually have my boat on my lift on the south side of the lake but this year is crazy with work so this is my first weekend up need to put my monster lift in and then go have fun

I have friday off but my ballast parts are going to be here friday afternoon, so might need to wait :( trying to figure a way for my sister in law to bring the parts up to the motley area. might go to fish trap for friday day, then up late to P R after she gets my the parts

brain_rinse
06-29-2011, 10:22 PM

That chain is a lot of fun and I could show you where the locals go to hide from the crazies

Yep we'll be there Friday, cmon out! We have a place on upper whitefish so we are seasonally local. :)

c.rix
06-29-2011, 10:26 PM
Yep we'll be there Friday, cmon out! We have a place on upper whitefish so we are seasonally local. :)

nice! I have been going up there since I can remember we usually camp though

brain_rinse
06-30-2011, 12:48 PM
Well send me a message if you make it up that way. I'm hoping Friday will still be nice and quiet on the lakes and we can get plenty of time on the water.

kaneboats
06-30-2011, 01:04 PM
Have a good time!

c.rix
06-30-2011, 04:52 PM
dan I will message ya If we make it up that way If you were on gull it wouldn't be a question :)

viking
07-01-2011, 02:57 PM
- Enjoy!
Will be up there next year for a family reunion if I have my way. On one of the Whitefish lakes or Gull, Pelican (somewhere close).

Have a great time!