PDA

View Full Version : 14.25 X 14 VC OJ 1 1/8 Prop

cpatten
06-27-2011, 11:30 AM
This is my prop off of my 2008 LSV I bought brand new in summer 2009. Was only used three times before I drove across a sandbar and did minor damage to the blades. Prop was repaired professionally at Jim's Prop Shop in Denver, CO. I bought a brand new duplicate replacement and this is my my backup. I am Looking to upgrade to a ACME 1433 and need to sell my backup to do so. Only the prop is for sale, prop case and tools are not! I am thinking $250.00 plus shipping offers are willing to be entertained. Thank you for looking!

cab13367
06-27-2011, 09:59 PM
This is my prop off of my 2008 LSV I bought brand new in summer 2009. Was only used three times before I drove across a sandbar and did minor damage to the blades. Prop was repaired professionally at Jim's Prop Shop in Denver, CO. I bought a brand new duplicate replacement and this is my my backup. I am Looking to upgrade to a ACME 1433 and need to sell my backup to do so. Only the prop is for sale, prop case and tools are not! I am thinking $250.00 plus shipping offers are willing to be entertained. Thank you for looking!

Great deal. And I can vouch for Jim's work - I had him repair many a prop on my stern drive when I used to live in Denver.