PDA

View Full Version : Well it's about time!!!! lol

saskyrider
06-27-2011, 10:58 AM
Finally got my stereo all wired in with the new SXT65's and SX65c's as well as a Harpoon amp. sounds great... still need to do some more tuning to balance everything out but man it is such an improvement over my roswell cans and speakers...

Just want to give a shout out to Brian at Exile as well. I was having trouble with my Harpoon amp which turned out to be nothing other than a wiring mistake on my part. I talked to Brian on both saturday and sunday of this weekend and he commented both times to just call him whenever i needed to be it weekend, weekday or whatever and he'd help me out!!

that is the kind of customer service that gets repeat customers!!!

I still need to do a better job of hiding some wires but i'm over it for now and will work on that a bit at a time.

Geoff

ian ashton
06-27-2011, 04:54 PM
Where are the pics, my friend?!

saskyrider
06-27-2011, 05:46 PM
here is the best pic i've got right now. more to come.

saskyrider
06-27-2011, 05:48 PM
the weather wasn't cooperating and i just got done the wiring and quickly cranked it up. then buttoned the tarp up and it started to rain.... still have to do a major vacuum job and shine up the vinyl to...

geoff

Brianinpdx
06-27-2011, 07:06 PM
Geoff - Glad I logged on here today and saw this msg. You where on my follow up list to see how things turned out. I'm glad it was a simple wire issue. Sometimes in the heat of the moment, things can be confusing, bizarre and people feel like they have no place to turn. I cant claim to have all the answers for everything but over my time I've seen a few hundred systems get built...

And for the record, we've screwed a few times up along the way too. But we do try....we really do!

What I really want to know is... HOW DO THE SPEAKERS SOUND MAN? Definitely shoot us some pics. I'll put ya up in the galleries for your canuck brothers to see :>

-Brian
Exile Audio

rdlangston13
06-27-2011, 07:13 PM
Geoff - Glad I logged on here today and saw this msg. You where on my follow up list to see how things turned out. I'm glad it was a simple wire issue. Sometimes in the heat of the moment, things can be confusing, bizarre and people feel like they have no place to turn. I cant claim to have all the answers for everything but over my time I've seen a few hundred systems get built...

And for the record, we've screwed a few times up along the way too. But we do try....we really do!

What I really want to know is... HOW DO THE SPEAKERS SOUND MAN? Definitely shoot us some pics. I'll put ya up in the galleries for your canuck brothers to see :>

-Brian
Exile Audio

Did I ever make the gallery??