PDA

View Full Version : Stargazer perfect pass

Elevated1
06-24-2011, 03:42 PM
Wow, they have great service. Ordered it and recieved it in 2 days. So any tips on install. I have 2008 outback v. Thanks for the help.
Mike

mnpracing
06-24-2011, 04:16 PM
In the '08 it should be plug and play. You shouldn't have to run any wires back to the engine. I run with the GPS puck under the dash and have never had an issue locking onto a satellite. I just put a piece of velcro on top of the puck and stuck it up under the dash in the upper left corner. I mounted the module on the horizontal fiberglass piece that connects to the steering wheel area; just used zip ties. Other than that it's a pretty simple install.

Elevated1
06-25-2011, 11:57 AM
super easy install, love that it gives water temp. Heading to the lake to try it out.

deafgoose
06-25-2011, 01:10 PM
super easy install, love that it gives water temp. Heading to the lake to try it out.

I did mine last season and took me 30mins.

Their instructions are top notch.

bbuhtz
06-29-2011, 02:29 PM
Wow, they have great service.

Amen to that, my servor crapped out on me since last summer, so I called them up yesterday, told them my issue, they took my address and phone number and said I should be expecting to see a new one on my doorstep within a few days at no charge. I wish every company had that kind of service.