PDA

View Full Version : Looking for stereo ideas??

Jet
06-23-2011, 02:29 PM
So Im ordering a Krypt 4200 today or tomorrow and Im going to put it in the usuall spot, by my left knee so me or my wife can reach the volume. Now thats where I have my head unit mounted on the sidewall which was pulled out of the glovebox where i could not reach it. How about using a wired remote by the driver?? I am out of ideas..what can I do?? Jet

ChrisK
06-23-2011, 02:41 PM
I'm not real sure about this but I'm definitely interested because I'm considering purchasing one of these, I e-mailed their customer support yesterday and they were real good about getting back to me and answering questions so you should definitely check that out. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay and where did you order it from?

sandm
06-23-2011, 02:50 PM
if the hu is one that will accept a wired remote, you can place it really anywhere you want to. look up the model number, head to the manuf. website or ask on here and you will get your answer.
if your hu does not offer a wired remote option, a new hu with one is not that expensive, and would get you into a current-model unit with a remote that will be easy to replace should something happen..

post up your stereo pieces/parts and what type of source unit you like to use and the replies will be endless :)

Jet
06-23-2011, 06:14 PM
Mine is a new JVC head unit, not sure on the model#..I dont go big on the head unit because its not installed in a dry spot and we dont stop if it starts raining. The 4200 I havent bought yet..Im try to find a little bit of a deal before I pull the trigger. Any pictures or ideas??

jmvotto
06-23-2011, 10:00 PM
So Im ordering a Krypt 4200 today or tomorrow and Im going to put it in the usuall spot, by my left knee so me or my wife can reach the volume. Now thats where I have my head unit mounted on the sidewall which was pulled out of the glovebox where i could not reach it. How about using a wired remote by the driver?? I am out of ideas..what can I do?? Jet

Guys the krypt eq is on sale for 149 with promo code EQ PROMO i received an e-mail today. I have the ws 420 but have some krypt hlcds

http://www.bulletlines.com/Krypt-KMA-4200-Wakeboard-EQ-p/4555.htm

Jet
06-24-2011, 10:45 AM
THANK YOU...Its on its way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))