PDA

View Full Version : Feedback for SC & Martin Motor Sports

Sea N' Things
06-23-2011, 12:18 PM
Good day all, it seems fitting to post a little feedback on my new purchase. I received my new gem almost 2 weeks ago now but due to the more than normal rain fall, to say the least, it has been a challenge to get the break in hours as required. So for the 9 hrs that I did put on her, she has been nothing less than perfection.

Although Moomba is considered the “VALUE” product in relation to Supra. I can honestly say, I am so glad that I made this purchase. Yes, the boat may not have the bells and whistles in comparison to Supra and even other manufacturers but you sure don’t have to look hard to see quality.

Please consider this a big THANK YOU to SC, Martin Motor Sports and everyone here for helping me make this very important family decision. This board/forum is much bigger than we will ever know. The wealth of knowledge and experience provided from vendors, manufactures, retailers and individuals through these posts are more than helpful, possibly life changing in some respect.

BTW, Martin Motor Sports did an outstanding job with the PDI and detailing prior to pickup. They even had the boat full of gas “big savings”, trailer tie downs and accessories installed, which was not expected and no additional expenses for anything.

Personal thank you to Rick and Mar for everything :)

Sea N' Things
06-23-2011, 01:00 PM
This is the boat :)

newty
06-23-2011, 01:17 PM
Common man! You need a better pic than that!;)

New Guy
06-23-2011, 01:21 PM
Awesome looking boat, hopefully you get some good weather to get some hours on.

Jon J
06-23-2011, 01:23 PM
Nice looking ride Sea N' Things!! Glad to hear you had a good experiance with Martin Motorsports as well. It was sad when Mobius Marine in Calgary went under and I was wondering who is going sell me my next Moomba. Now I know...I always thought Martin was more of a MasterCraft dealer.

We have a place in Half Moon Bay. I'll look for you on the lake. - Jon

Mikey
06-23-2011, 09:17 PM
Good to hear all is well. I still remember taking possession of our boat in 07 doing our water test in a near blizzard out on chestermere,Through Mobius as well. Too bad they are gone as well.

I now deal with Martins in Calgary as well and they have been Very good to me,even though i bought my boat elsewhere and Yes they are primarily a MC dealer. I by my parts and accessories from them and ask for advice etc as well with No problems and No Attitude. Dave the manager is a skier like myself so we are always chit chatin etc.

Anyways now hopefully the weather will improve for ALL of us ,so you can get your boat broken in properly and the rest of us can get out on the water to just ENJOY!!!!!

dru1974
06-24-2011, 10:44 AM
cant even see the picture??????????????????

Sea N' Things
06-24-2011, 11:04 AM
Click on the picture and it will open another window :)

Grant M
06-25-2011, 12:26 AM
Great Looking Boat Rob!!! :D
How is the upgraded prop working for you?

Sea N' Things
06-25-2011, 09:30 AM
Prop seems to be just fine, all I expected :)

jpetty3023
06-25-2011, 09:31 PM
Man the raised chrome MOOMBA and MOBIUS LSV decals are nice as hell on that boat!! I haven't seen the little ones set up likemthat before, you have that done custom for your boat specifically?

Replicant
06-25-2011, 10:40 PM
Gorgeous boat. Congrats.

Sea N' Things
06-26-2011, 01:50 AM
Chrome decals were are factory ordered.

bjames
07-04-2011, 07:01 PM
Congrats on the new boat looks fantastic... My LSV is the second boat I purchased from Martin Motor Sports. If you were impressed with their sales, you should try their service department, IMO the best in the biz. Just had my boat in for some warranty work, and a few weeks later they called me to see how everything was going and if there were any problems. Great follow up!!:D

dru1974
07-04-2011, 08:32 PM
Usually I have good service but I am still waiting for tim to get back to me in Calgary so I can get my stuff repaired on warranty

kaneboats
07-05-2011, 08:44 AM
She's absolutely beautiful! Good to hear about great service as well.

iwaterskihard
07-05-2011, 11:33 PM
Rob didn't make it down to Sylvan on the weekend and my apologies for not calling. We ended up buying a 5th wheel on Friday and from there the weekend went stupid. Did manage to get a couple rips in on Sat night at Wizard but am almost wishing I'd have stayed home and enjoyed some Bud Light Limes?

Oh wait I did after skiing so all is good! :p I do want to get down there some time this summer and will definately call you to see if we can hook up!