PDA

View Full Version : Sorry.. I am stupid

Gottop69
06-22-2011, 09:23 AM
Sorry Guys I put a post on I was leaving...

I would have put this up monday but I was out sick from work...

I just want to say sorry.. Mods delete My stupid Thread.. I was mad at how this was all heading but it looks like its all good now.. So thanks Mods and Sorry to everyone Else for being a Dumb A$$...

I am Back Bitches... LOL..

If you guys will have me

iwaterskihard
06-22-2011, 10:35 AM
Atta boy! Good to hear you came to your senses! :D

Let me also apologize to you for hammering you a little bit on your other post!

But hey on the flip side.............sometimes we all need to get straightened out once in a while and I know I'd sure appreciate someone setting me straight when I'm off course!

Welcome back dude!:p

Gottop69
06-22-2011, 10:41 AM
Atta boy! Good to hear you came to your senses! :D

Let me also apologize to you for hammering you a little bit on your other post!

But hey on the flip side.............sometimes we all need to get straightened out once in a while and I know I'd sure appreciate someone setting me straight when I'm off course!

Welcome back dude!:p

LOL.. I wasn't upset at all with your comment... I was coming from a buisness owner stand point and also a person that owns 2 other websites about to be 3... I hate to see thing go down hill if it can be avoided.. Thats all a little venting..

Sorry to all..

But yes on your last comment there are a lot of people on here that help me..

brain_rinse
06-22-2011, 10:59 AM
...Mods delete My stupid Thread
Done, and welcome back!

Gottop69
06-22-2011, 11:10 AM
Done, and welcome back!

Thank you sir

mmandley
06-23-2011, 08:52 AM
I get in the same boat as you, you have a difficult week and lots of life stresses, you cant get the boat on the water to releave that stress, so you come here and its a whine and cheese fest.

I was up to my eyes in nastiness last week as well when all this happened and it just became so much easier to want to talk away but like all good things in life you gotta take the bad with the good sometimes.

Glad you stayed.

Gottop69
06-23-2011, 09:37 AM
I get in the same boat as you, you have a difficult week and lots of life stresses, you cant get the boat on the water to releave that stress, so you come here and its a whine and cheese fest.

I was up to my eyes in nastiness last week as well when all this happened and it just became so much easier to want to talk away but like all good things in life you gotta take the bad with the good sometimes.

Glad you stayed.

Thanks man glad you understand...

Can't even put the boat in this weekend 15-20mph winds...

jpetty3023
06-23-2011, 07:31 PM
Put her in man, 15-20 shouldn't be a problem