PDA

View Full Version : the boat

moombadaze
03-23-2005, 05:49 PM
2 pix of the boat, took the graphics off-what do ya think?

moombadaze
03-23-2005, 06:01 PM
1st pix did not make it-1st time trying this

Moomba4me
03-23-2005, 07:18 PM
I think it looks great! What a pretty boat. My husband and I will be picking ours up this weekend. We are so excited that time is creeping by!!!
Kimber

OnTheH20
03-24-2005, 10:30 AM
Looks good. Where was the no-graphic picture taken?

moombadaze
03-24-2005, 12:26 PM
moomba4me-thats a good looking boat you got-yellow and white, have you ever gone to cresent bar-in washington state on the columbia river? or pot holes resivour?-in easter washington. im from wenatchee washington.
swairlines- if you look hard in the 1st pix-staight up from the mirror-that boat house dock is land o lakes marine-we got our boat there.--see many gators on lake tarpon?
ontheh2o-its lake padget in land o lakes florida

Yellowmobius
03-24-2005, 03:12 PM
If you had a RackJack you could lose the towels you are using when you park in the garage!

Check the RackJack out!
http://www.wakezone.biz/rackjack.htm

Moomba4me
03-24-2005, 08:54 PM
MoombaDaze

Actually, we have never been in our boat yet. We pick it up in TWO!!!! days. We are so excited we can't sleep now. We are going to ride on Washington Lake while we are there, but we live in Central Oregon and our usual place is Billy Chinook, a great lake!! Thanks for the compliment, we think she is pretty too. I am looking forward to seeing her with the tower and speakers. Next week I will post the finished product. I just hope that we don't get any road damage since it has been snowing around here and they dump cinder on the streets. Shasta will be our first vacation with her in July!!!

moombadaze
03-24-2005, 09:02 PM
moomba4me, i took my 1 test drive in my 1st boat on lake washington in febuary about 16 years ago, the boat was a 1971 tahiti ski boat, had a merc 115hp outboard and if youve never seen one of those boats it sits very low and has no windhield, the seats are about 4 inchs of the floor. anyway it was about 75 out today in florida-kids were swimming in the lake. enjoy shasta that is some lake-went to it 2 times with my parents about in the late 80's

Moomba4me
03-24-2005, 09:28 PM
Thanks, sounds like you are already enjoying your spring, lucky dog!!

moombadaze
03-25-2005, 09:43 PM
jeff, that photo of you pulling the boat out at lake tarpon--ive seen a gator about 30 feet away -from the dock looking towards the bathrooms--just sitting there in the corner not bugging anybody but it gets you thinking. one time on the hillsborough river i was kneeboarding and fell when i came up from under the water i heard a splash behind me---very freaky-but it could have been a bass..never did see anything but did not get back in the water. Ed g is right anybody of water in florida probally has a gator.-better than being up north wating on the lakes to unfreeze.

smokedog2
03-28-2005, 09:04 AM
“In most cases” LMAO.

What was this thread originally about?

Oh yea, luggage.

SD2

Sandmoose
01-20-2006, 10:26 PM
Very nice looks awesome :D