PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fathers' Day!

kaneboats
06-19-2011, 01:50 AM
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there! If you are a Dad you are a hero! God bless you!

If you are a son or daughter, make sure you take a minute to honor Dad today. Even if you haven't talked to Dad in years, pick up the phone. I don't care if he's a prick, let it be about who YOU ARE today, not who he's been. Honor Dad for being Dad. OK?

To all the new Dads on here this year: CONGRATULATIONS! And please post up pics of those sons and daughters. This is a family place first and foremost. We love to see it! Please share.

TO ALL-- Have a glorious and wonderful Fathers' Day!

jmvotto
06-19-2011, 08:26 AM
Pat,

Well said. Happy fathers day to all you dads out there. enjoy some time with your family.

wolfeman131
06-19-2011, 08:51 AM
Hope all you Moomba (and Supra) Daddios have a great day today!

newty
06-19-2011, 12:10 PM
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there! If you are a Dad you are a hero! God bless you!

If you are a son or daughter, make sure you take a minute to honor Dad today. Even if you haven't talked to Dad in years, pick up the phone. I don't care if he's a prick, let it be about who YOU ARE today, not who he's been. Honor Dad for being Dad. OK?

To all the new Dads on here this year: CONGRATULATIONS! And please post up pics of those sons and daughters. This is a family place first and foremost. We love to see it! Please share.

TO ALL-- Have a glorious and wonderful Fathers' Day!

Dang east coaster... You beat me to it! I knew I should have done it last night!

Well said Kane, thanks bro! Happy Fathers Day everyone!

Shooter
06-19-2011, 12:50 PM
Happy Father's Day to you all.

moombadaze
06-19-2011, 05:14 PM
Happy Fathers day to all the Dads, enjoy the kidos that give us the tittle of Dad.