PDA

View Full Version : Delivery Date?

mobiusLSV05
03-18-2005, 10:20 PM
Is there anybody out there who has an inside track to the Factory, and if so is there a way to find out when the new boat will be shipped/delivered?

gulllakewake
03-19-2005, 09:08 PM
you can call factory direct, number should be here somewhere, but i had luck just posting here and at wakeboarder, in fact the pres Rick Tinker emailed me back with confirmation of delivery that was far more accurate than my dealer, still going with the thought that my dealer was too optimistic.......if you can get in touch with either Rick or Jeff Brown, they were great, Jeff even emailed me pics as it was being worked on.

cjp3675
03-27-2005, 08:19 AM
IF YOU DONT MINE,I NEED THIS NUMBER ALSO. THANKS:p

mobiusLSV05
03-28-2005, 07:01 PM
Hey, the number is 1-800-320-2779. Good Luck, I mentioned the pres. name and the lady I talked to laughed. She did the best she could, but more or less couldn't help me.

05mobiusxlv
03-28-2005, 09:47 PM
Dealer told me mine would be here in March, early April at the latest. Last week i called ski's choice to get an exact date. They took down my number, and called me back the next day, and informed me that the spray date on it was in late April. I got directed to a couple diferent people before i found one that could find out for me. Good Luck