PDA

View Full Version : Seadec Purchase CANADA ????

Mikey
06-11-2011, 07:01 PM
I'm finally ready to purchase a new seadec ,and while trying to understand the process,i'm confused to say the least.

First off, the dimentions don't seam to match ,Are ''there'' measurements for the actual pad or are they of the swim platform? Also are'' there ''measurements of the platform on the top or bottom edge as the platform flares slightly?

Going by there purchasing guide I can make ther measurements work?possibly . Lastly ,when trying to possibly order and using the tax/ shipping guesstimator it doesn't allow for postal codes which is how we have it in Canada ,not Zip codes.

I tryed phoneing to try to figure this out but with 2hrs time difference missed them by a bit, OOPS.

My best guess is i'm gonna have to talk to someone directly,to really understand how ''they'' measure and as for payment ,that can be worked out,Assuming they ship to Canada.???

Anyone out there already gone through this in CANADA? Lastly i know there was/is a Discount code out there for Moomba owners? ANYONE recall???

Probably gonna have to take care of this Monday but would like to have all the info ahead of time if possible. Yeh a shoulda got in on a group buy 'but today i decided enough footprints and temporary fixes and said lets do it!!!. Now i just want to BUY on as its probably gonna sit in POSTAL Limbo for weeks/months anyway with our STUPID POSTAL STRIKE on now.

I really want to make this right as shipping etc will be a pain ,so want to get it right the first time. Any help would be appreciated.

ED Your always a good one to know of Member discounts ie Discount code Anything?

maxpower220
06-11-2011, 07:33 PM
If you have concerns about the measurements, have them send you a template for the Outback. It is only a few dollars, which they return to the price of the Seadeck when you buy.

Call and talk to them, I have an 08 Outback and they sent a template that worked fine.

DOCDRS
06-12-2011, 10:11 AM
if they use fedex or ups then you wont be affected, but you"ll pay hefty custom fees

Mikey
06-12-2011, 07:08 PM
As much as i'd like a group rate discount and all,i don't have the time or patience to try to set up a group buy.

I finally decided enough is enough and i want my seadec Now or as stated on the website up to 3 weeks for delivery. A group price would be nice but on the order section,there is a section to click on for discount coupon??? Thats why i'm asking if there is a secret code .Otherwise i am going to call and Yes maybe a template is the way to go while i enquire about any possible discounts. Yes it never hurts to ask.

Mikey
06-13-2011, 08:59 PM
That's easier said than done,any hints which thread or category to look in

skiyaker
06-13-2011, 09:18 PM
https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=14003&highlight=group&page=2

see post #16

Mikey
06-14-2011, 09:05 PM
Finally got a chance to call Seadek. I now have a template being sent my way to make sure this fits correctly. Price of the template gets refunded if/when ordering,and details to be worked out later. Now with postal strike ,hopefully i can get this thing done before the end of summer,haha actually maybe not who knows ? Fingers are crossed.