PDA

View Full Version : It is a SAD SAD day my friends

ben624
06-08-2011, 10:53 PM
Someone once told me that the two best days of a boat are... The day you buy it and the day you sale it.... Well let me tell you... They LIED !!!!! I just sold my Moomba.... I had tears running down my face as I was driving off !!! So the Moomba family has lost a member.... But the good news for the Moomba family is that y'all have gained a really good new family... I told them about our website and how GREAT it is !!!! And if they ever have any questions... Y'all will helped them to no end !!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the last 6 GREAT years !!!!!!!!!!! I will miss y'all !!!

jmvotto
06-08-2011, 10:56 PM
sorry to see you go.....very sad day indeed.

you leaving boating?

you da man
06-08-2011, 11:37 PM
I was sad to say good-bye to my Moomba even though I was buying a brand new boat (different brand...but still sad). Even more sad...I saw my old boat listed on the dealer's website for sale and for God's sake, she is sitting outside :( when she was an indoor boat.

KG's Supra24
06-08-2011, 11:39 PM
Hate to see it, def not the second best day as a boat owner.

Same question as jm

kaneboats
06-09-2011, 12:03 PM
I sure hope there's boating in your future. I wasn't sad to see my Outback go. A family with 2 small kids got it and I knew it was the right home. I also knew my future held another Moomba that would fit our family better. But, if I hadn't known when it would be again I sure would have been sad.

viking
06-09-2011, 01:33 PM
I hate it every time i hear the words (sold the boat).

Hope you get back on the water soon?

moombadaze
06-09-2011, 02:15 PM
I have allways felt when letting a good boat go was a bad day. I have only been happy to see a couple of them go down the road with some else towing them away, most of the time a tear is shed thinking back about all the good times had.

iwaterskihard
06-09-2011, 05:18 PM
I agree with MDaze..................I was very sad when I sold my previous boat too based on all the memories my family had and made in that thing? But as soon as it rounded the corner I just turned around and seen my new Outback sitting there and smiled my a** off thanking the electronic world for digital cameras and all the pics we took on our old boat to keep those memories alive! That and thinking about all the new ones we were about to make in the shiny new one staring at me almost begging me to get er wet!!!!!!:p

Oh and guess what? The Outback hasn't disappointed any of us in the very least! Family full of smiles!!!!!:p:p